🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🅸🅸

Naomi stood up. "Itachi, I think we should give some of this dango to Tobi." There were only a few sticks of dango left. She looked at Itachi. "Are you okay with that?" Tobi looked at Itachi pleadingly.

Itachi nodded. "We already ate a lot," he replied. Naomi smiled and put the dango sticks in a small paper bag. Tobi waved his hands in excitement.

"Smiling! Another sign of affection!" Hana whispered.

"I smile all the time," Kisame commented. "But that doesn't mean that I like that person because I smile at almost everyone."

"Me too! But who do you not smile at?" Tobi asked.

"Triple X," Kisame grumbled. Everyone else nodded agreeably.

"But, Kisame, your smiles aren't sincere," Hana accused, putting her hands on her hips. "Only sincere smiles count."

"What? My smiles are sincere," Kisame argued. "You don't know anything."

"Well, they're ugly," Hana pointed out. "And ugly smiles aren't sincere. Besides, I'm infinity times smarter than you." She looked at Kisame who was glaring at her. "So, ugly smiles aren't sincere. You got that? That's why Hidan's smiles aren't sincere. He's super ugly." Everyone looked at Hidan.

"Says the person who accused me of cheating in monopoly," he scowled. "I looked way better than you."

"You did cheat," Kakuzu pointed out.

"Says the other person who thought I was cheating."

"You did cheat," Sasori agreed.

"Says the other person who thought I was cheating."

"You did cheat," Kisame said.

"Says the other-"

"We get it, just shut up already!" Hana yelled. "You cheated. Period."

"Says the person who-" Hidan started.

"Gah!" The rest of the Akatsuki members groaned.

"I'm going to cut you into a million pieces," Kakuzu told Hidan.

"Says the-"

"HIDAN!"

"I was going to say something different!" Hidan shouted. The Akatsuki gave him an unconvincing look. "Seriously. I was going to say 'says the person who probably can't even count to a million.'" Hidan looked around. "Fine, if you guys don't believe me then that's your fault."

"We do believe you," Hana said, smiling thoughtfully.

"Really?" Hidan asked.

"No, we don't." Her smile flipped upside down.

"F*ck you!"

"Shh! Naomi's going to hear us!" Deidara shushed.

Hana and Hidan froze and stood straight behind a tree. "They can see you, fatso!" Hana whispered. "Get more behind the tree!"

"I am not going to f*cking touch you. You have germs all over you!"

"Germs?!" Hana screeched. She looked down at her Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle T shirt. "AAAGH!!!" Hidan snickered. "What's so funny?"

"That's just some moss Hidan threw on you," Sasori informed.

"Oh, okay," Hana replied. "Wait... moss? AAAGH!!!"

"What's wrong with moss?" Kisame asked.

"My Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle T shirt is dirty!" Hana cried. "Are you blind?"