🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆇🆇

"Good job, Naomi! One more time!" Naomi struggled to get back onto her feet. Hana frowned. "Naomi, you've gotten weaker."

"Well duh," Deidara interjected. "She got poisoned and almost slept to death. Also, she didn't eat anything for a whole month and made us all skip Halloween."

Hana paused and started to nod in agreement but then stopped and pointed a finger at Deidara. "Wrong! We fed her the soup-"

"That is drinking, not eating. And that chicken in the soup, we had to grind it so she could swallow it."

Hana paused, still pointing her index finger at Deidara as he attempted to look smart. But in real life, both of them looked like idiots.

"Are you guys even paying any attention to Naomi?" Itachi scolded, grabbing Hana and Deidara's attention.

Deidara shrugged and walked off. "I don't know. I'm not the coach."

Han's face turned red. "Deidara! Naomi has weakened a lot and she's struggling to become stronger again. You're so selfish!"

Deidara turned around and made a stink face at Hana. "Ahem, say that to yourself." Then he walked off, nose in the air like he was the boss of everything.

"That sounds like a kid wrote that."

"Cause a kid did write that. I mean, I'm not a kid but I write like a kid. So don't expect me to write super long words or sentences. Also, I am writing about people who act like kids anyway."

"We should go, we need to finish 'the thing.'"

"Oh yeah! See ya guys later!"

There was a whoosh sound and then everything was silent.

Hana grunted and put her hands on her hips. "It's not fair!" she declared. "All they do is come in, annoy us and then go away!"

"That's kind of what you do too," Hidan spat.

Hana blushed. "You too! Also, I would've named you Poopy McPoopy if you were still a cat."

"We turned into humans more than a month ago," Hidan pointed out.

"Hmmph." Hana turned her attention to Naomi. "Woohoo! Go, Naomi! One more time!" Naomi sighed and did another pushup. "Good job, Naomi!" Hana clapped her hands energetically. "Now take another lap around the park."

Naomi stood up and stretched her arms. "Hana, it's almost noon. I need to make lunch for everyone."

"Hah! Excuses."

"You try making lunch." Everyone immediately shut up. None of them could cook. "Exactly my point."

꧁༺༻꧂

"I've done it! It's finally complete!" A laugh echoed through the halls.

"Jeez, what took you so long? I thought you were good at this stuff." A woman with dirt brown hair pulled into a low ponytail and pale purple eyes walked into the room.

"I needed to find the correct materials to open the portal," the previous one said. She was tall with chocolate brown hair tied in a high ponytail, matched with a pair of dark brown eyes.

"What took you so long to get the materials?" the purple-eyed woman asked.

"They're very rare, you know..." The one with a high ponytail stood up. "I had to do some bribing."

"Trick question, there were no materials needed." The chocolatette looked at her accomplice.

"You're right. But I couldn't help but get my hands on the jumbo-super-extreme-giant bag of potato chips!" The woman sighed as her partner fangirled over the chips.

"Are we going to go in now?" They both nodded as the portal engulfed them both, leaving the lone bag of potato chips as the portal closed.

꧁༺༻꧂

"Yummy food!" Hana exclaimed, burping out everything she just ate. "I want more." She stood up firmly.

"Go wash your dishes," Naomi said. Hana sighed and slowly walked to the sink.

"How are you already done?" Deidara whined. Hana giggled but then stopped, her face turning into shock.

Two women, one with a high ponytail and one with purple eyes, stood before everyone. Everyone went silent and all you could hear was the sink water running. Naomi raised an eyebrow and scanned the two women, finding no signs of recognition.

"Yo," the high ponytailed woman said casually. She put her hands on her hips and looked around. "Hmm."

Hana quickly turned off the water and pointed a finger at the two women. "Who are you two!" she shouted.

"Hana, put your hand down," Naomi said. "I've heard that voice before."

The purple eyed woman's grin turned into a straight line. "Now what? Are we just going to stand here?" The high ponytailed woman shrugged.

"What are you idiots doing? Attack her! She broke into our house!"

"Exactly! Why did you break into these poor people's house?" the one with the high ponytail ridiculed.

"Hey! You broke in too!" Hana shouted. The purple-eyed woman glared at their partner.

"Alright, so you do the explaining." Ponytail shoved Purple-eye out in front of everyone.

"Dude!" Purple-eye whispered to her partner, before facing Naomi, Hana, and their housemates. They were all ready to attack the strange women who appeared in their living room.

"You better watch what you say," Hidan threatened.

"We are here to reset everything." The Akatsuki stared at the woman blankly, not understanding what she meant.

"Is that a threat?" Obito pushed.

"It's a threat if you see it as one. We're simply here to send you back-" Ponytail was cut off by Naomi.

"Send us back?" Naomi asked. Ponytail shook her head before pointing at the Akatsuki members. "Ah."

"What if we don't want to go back?" Kisame asked. "They serve good fish here."

"Well then... I guess we'll leave! Goodbye then!"

"Wait-" Before anyone could say anything, the two were gone.

"Hana, finish washing your dishes."

"Aw, man!"