🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆅🅸🅸

"Okay! That was weird," Konan remarked, putting away the makeup supplies.

Naomi nodded but all she could think about was when Triple X would stop bothering her. "My predictions tell me that it won't be now," she thought and shook her head in disappointment.

"You look great! Let's get you to your date now!"

Naomi sighed.

꧁༺༻꧂

Naomi stood in front of a big, fancy restaurant with Itachi. The restaurant did look really nice and pretty but it seemed like a place that a lot of people would go to which wasn't exactly what Naomi wanted to go on a date. She enjoyed going to small cozy restaurants (usually cafes).

"Wanna go in?" Itachi asked, making Naomi remember what she was supposed to be doing.

"Um, yeah, sure," Naomi replied, wondering how the inside would look. But she wasn't excited. Inside looked incredibly fancy with all the chandeliers and glowing lights everywhere. Naomi felt like she had deja vu, comparing it to Hana's room. Good thing it didn't have pink everywhere and giant squishmallows scattered over the floor.

It was more grand and fancy than princessy, or girly according to the Akatsuki members. Every waiter had a tuxedo and there was no coffee anywhere, but wine. Naomi never really liked wine, especially since she had low alcohol tolerance, unlike Hana. That's why Hana enjoys drinking contests so much.

Naomi and Itachi sat down on the couch in the front, waiting for a waiter or someone to take them to their table. A few minutes passed but no one came.

"What are your names?" someone at the counter asked. Naomi jumped up a little and then looked at him confusingly.

He cleared his throat. "Did you two make a reservation?" he asked, making his question much more clear.

"We have to make a reservation?" Naomi wondered.

"Umm... is there Itachi or Naomi?" Itachi asked, knowing that he didn't make a reservation either. But he really didn't know what to do. The receptionist shook his head. "What about Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu, Hana, Zetsu, Tobi, Konan, or Pein?"

"Are your names Konan and Pein?" the man at the counter asked. "That was our latest reservation." Naomi and Itachi sighed but nodded.

The man nodded and led them to a table in the patio. There were not a lot of people on the patio, perfect for the Akatsuki to spy on them.

But them, being idiots, decided to reserve another table next to Naomi and Itachi dressed in giant sunglasses and big coats, reading newspapers with two eye holes cut out in them. Naomi and Itachi looked at their new neighbors and shrugged. Maybe it was a new trend.

"SHHH!" Deidara said, after Kisame ruffled his newspaper. "They might hear us!"

"You shh!" Kisame replied. "You're being too loud!"

"Both of you shut up," Kakuzu replied gruffly. The two glared at the scarred man but sealed their lips.

"Hello, may I take your orders?" a waiter asked, taking out his notepad.

"Thank you, could I have an Alfredo Chicken Pasta?" Itachi requested, handing in his menu.

"I'll have the same," Naomi added. "Could I request a glass of red wine?" She handed in her menu as the waiter jotted down their orders.

"Any drinks for you, sir?"

"No, water is fine," Itachi answered. The waiter nodded and walked to the next table.