🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🅸🆅

"Geez, sorry." Hana smiled and skipped away. "Wait!" She halted to a stop. "There's a fair! At the park!"

"Another fair?" sighed Deidara from the living room. "It's only been a few days since the previous one."

"Yes!" Hana exclaimed. "The park that we go to has fairs all the time! And all of you are coming!" She leaned over to Itachi and Naomi. "Remember, act like a couple."

"Hana, we know," Naomi replied and took out a pair of glasses. "Itachi, I think that you should wear a face mask too because your face is on the internet now." She handed him a face mask.

Itachi looked at the face mask oddly.

"Where we come from, face masks looked different. You wrap them around your mouth and neck," Kisame told her. "Like how Kakuzu is wearing it."

"Oh! Like a bandana!" Hana exclaimed. "Well, you can wrap a bandana around your neck but there are other ways to use it too. Like wrapping it around your head to look like a pirate or just to look cool. Or maybe you don't have a rubber band then you can use a bandana to wrap around your hair. But this one is a kind where you hook the strings around your ears." She tapped her head like she had a big brain.

"I know," Itachi replied and put on the face mask. "But I can't eat with a face mask."

"Just take glasses instead," Naomi told him as she took out a pair of glasses. Itachi took off the face mask and placed the glasses over the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, to the fair!" Hana yelled and dashed outside. She stood out in the yard. "Hello! Is anyone coming? Come on, you guys are so slow!" She crossed her arms and stared at the house boredly. Naomi opened the door and came out. Itachi came next. The three of them waited for the others. Then, they waited more. And a little more. "Come on, slowpokes!" Finally, the rest of the Akatsuki came out.

"What, un?" asked Deidara. "You're really annoying."

"There's a fair. So you have to come!" Hana explained.

"And?"

"Let's go!" Hana shouted and jumped into Naomi's long, black limousine. She shoved Naomi and Itachi in the front. Then, she zipped on her seatbelt and smiled.

"Hana, we can just walk to the park. Why are you shoving us in the car?" Naomi questioned.

Hana froze and thought it over. "Um..." Hana looked at the park that was just a few blocks away. "I... forgot?" She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped outside where the Akatsuki members except Itachi were glaring at her.

Hana frowned. "What?"

"You're making our plan too obvious!" Hidan explained. "Naomi's going to figure out what we're trying to do."

"What? I'm not doing anything wrong and I'm not making anything obvious or suspicious," Hana claimed. She looked back at everyone and realized that what she said did nothing. She sulked. "Fine, but I'm trying!"

The Akatsuki members weren't convinced. "Maybe, we'll have to kick you out of the group."

Hana's eyes bulged out. "N-no! You can't do that. I'm the leader, you have to listen to me. I can't be kicked out unless I agree. Well, I don't." Hana crossed her arms.

"We can all get kicked out and make an 'I Hate Hana' group," Deidara told her.

"Tobi does not hate Hana," Tobi blurted.

"Yeah, I think that's a little mean," Zetsu said. "Nah, the 'I Hate Hana' group sounds absolutely amazing. Why are you so mean? You're the nice one."