🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆅

After the game of Among Us, Naomi ended the stream.

"Alright, I need to go now or else I'll be late. Kurogiri will nag me a lot if I do," Naomi said to herself, throwing on her jacket and searching for a face mask.

"Who's Kurogiri?" Tobi asked.

"Kurogiri is one of my patients. I work as a villain therapist, and I work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays," Naomi answered her curious friend.

"Oh, okay!"

"Hana, did you find a face mask?" Naomi groaned.

"You never asked me to find one!" Hana complained.

"Whatever," she said, taking out a medical face mask from the box in the shoe closet. "I really need to go now, bye!" She opened a portal using Kurogiri's quirk and walked in.

(In Present Mic Voice) Name: Naomi Sasaki! Quirk: Personality! She understands a person to a certain level and can use their personality! If she understands them even more, she can use their quirk! She can currently use up to five different personalities and quirks at the same time! If she overuses her quirk, she gets a high fever and loses her appetite. She gets so sick she has to stay in bed for at least a week! The sickest she's ever gotten was a fever at 114℉ and she had to stay in bed for seven months!

Naomi arrived at the high-security prison.

"Your ID?" the guard asked.

She showed him her ID card. He then watched her scan her eye, fingerprints, and voice. When they were all confirmed, he brought her into the prison chambers and led her to the therapy room. She could see Kurogiri, Toga, Dabi, Twice, Mr. Compress, and Spinner waiting in line.

"Hello Kurogiri-kun, it's a pleasure to meet again." She bowed politely and sat herself down in a chair. "So, how was your day?"

"Well, it was fine, really. Pretty normal."

"So you had spaghetti for lunch, but you would've preferred it to have meatballs with it, correct?" Naomi stated.

"Yes, because spaghetti without meatballs makes me feel vegan."

"Alright. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"Shigaraki got in an argument with Dabi again this morning on if barbeque or sour cream and onion flavored chips are better. My personal preference is salt and vinegar, but that's besides the point. They haven't stopped since, and it's giving everyone a headache," Kurogiri told her.

"Here, give them my opinion. Tell them that it's a stupid argument and that if they don't stop, I will remove both flavors from the potato chip factory."

"How are you going to do that?" Kurogiri asked curiously.

"I have my ways," Naomi told him. "Here's a bag of salt and vinegar flavored potato chips. Don't share them with those two." Naomi handed him a bag of chips from inside her doctor's coat.

"Goodbye Kurogiri-kun, it has been a pleasure, like always," Naomi said, bowing her head.

"You too, Naomi-san," Kurogiri said, mimicking her actions and leaving the room.

Toga came skipping into the therapy room soon after Kurogiri left.

"NAOMI-CHAN!" she exclaimed, tackling Naomi to the floor.

"Please don't kiss me," Naomi remarked, pushing Toga away.

"Aw, you're no fun~" Toga complained.

"Alright, sit down. How was your day?"

"I had a lot of tomato sauce today! It looked like blood!" She smiled at the thought of it.