🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🅸

"Hidan?!" Hana screeched. "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL AM I KISSING YOU AGAIN!!!"

"I am not kissing her!" Hidan pointed at Hana.

"Me neither!" Hana screamed.

"Too bad, un!" Deidara cackled before the two got their heads slammed together by Naomi. She almost smiled.

"Get your dirty hands off me!" Hidan yelled.

"Yeah!" Hana shouted and attempted to slap Naomi.

"Ow, that hurt," Naomi said sarcastically and continued to hold their heads together. Hana's face started to turn purple from no breath.

Naomi finally let them breathe and scootched back into her seat.

Hana started coughing. "*cough* That was so *cough* disgusting!" she ended the sentence with her fainting. Naomi looked at her roommate and then clapped her hands.

"Hey! Don't clap the dust in my mouth!" Hidan yelled.

"There's no dust," Naomi commented, clapping her hands once more.

"Hana fainted. What do we do?" Deidara asked. "This was her party."

"No, it was meant for Naomi and-" Sasori started. Everyone in the Akatsuki except Itachi slapped his mouth. Naomi looked at Sasori dubiously. "It was for Hana." He lied.

Itachi looked at Naomi nervously. "Uh..."

"I think we should just wake up Hana," Kisame told everyone. "Then the party would be pretty boring."

"I'm not touching her," Hidan said, disgusted.

"Um... me neither," everyone else commented.

Naomi groaned tiredly and slapped Hana's cheeks lightly. "OWWEE..." Hana grunted, waking up.

"She's awake now," Naomi informed.

"Aw man," Hidan groaned.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Hana screeched.

"Anyways, I feel like we should stop playing Spin The Bottle," Naomi commented. The rest of the Akatsuki nodded.

"B-but it's fun!" Hana complained.

"And you'll faint a million times," Deidara pointed out. "And laugh at us."

Hana sighed. "Fine. Then, we'll play... Skeletons in the Closet! You'll have to tell your darkest secret!"

"Why not something less wild?" Itachi asked.

"Nah." Hana grinned. "And, Naomi's going first." Hana grinned at Naomi.

Naomi sighed. "I knew it. It's always you or me."

"Exactly!" Hana exclaimed. "So... who's the love of your life?" Everyone else except Itachi grinned, hoping for Itachi as an answer.

"Coffee," Naomi answered bluntly. Everyone burst out laughing as Hana sulked. "Okay, your turn, Hana."

"Me? Oh, okay," Hana laughed nervously.

"Who are you connected to?" Naomi asked.

"I'm not telling you!" Hana shouted. "I'm... um... not connected?"

"Yes, you are," Naomi responded.

"What? How do you know?" Hana screeched. "I mean, no, I'm not! Guh! Fine, I'll tell you. It's..." Hana rolled up in a ball nervously. "Someone I hate."

Hidan burst out laughing. "GAHAHAHA! Who is it?" Naomi leaned over to Hana.

"Is it Deidara?" Naomi whispered.