🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆅

Naomi cracked the tenth egg and put the lid over the pan as the egg cooked.

"Good morning, Naomi," Itachi said politely, walking into the dining room.

"Good morning, Itachi," Naomi greeted. She took off the lid and slipped the egg onto a plate. "Breakfast is ready." Itachi nodded and walked away to tell the others.

Soon, everyone was sitting at the table. No one commented about Hidan missing. They didn't care at all. Actually, they seemed a little happy. But for Hana, it was different.

"Why is it so... quiet, un?" Deidara asked.

"Hana and Hidan are at an experiment so they'll be gone for a month," Naomi explained.

Everyone's faces lit up but they just said, "Oh," trying to pretend that they were extremely disappointed. But they couldn't keep their excitement inside.

"YAY! NO MORE BLABBERING FROM HANA!" they all exclaimed. "But what about our plan?" They all huddled in a group and started talking.

"I think we can still do it without Hana," Sasori commented. Everyone else nodded.

"Konan should go to Naomi and have a 'girl talk' or whatever," Kisame commented.

"'Girl talk?!'" Konan blurted.

"Sorry," KIsame apologized, but his voice made it obvious that he didn't care that much. "Anyways, the rest of us can talk to Itachi."

"But talking to Naomi is like walking on a minefield if you're trying to hide something," Konan explained. "She knows pretty much anything."

"What are you guys up to?" Naomi scolded, scaring everyone sh*tless. "Eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Everyone paused for a moment and continued to eat their breakfast silently.

"She knows everything about our plan!" Kakuzu hissed.

"Yes, I do," Naomi thought, washing her plate.

"Shhh! Don't say that," Deidara snapped. "She actually might not know! We still have to try. You can't just give up."

"You think she doesn't know?" everyone's faces read but they nodded.

"But what do we say when we're talking?" Sasori asked.

"Don't worry about that," Kisame told him. "We'll be with you. We've known Itachi for pretty long. You should know how to talk to him without being worried."

"That's why I have a big problem," Konan grumbled unhappily. Everyone looked at Konan and blinked.

"We're not helping you, brat. Don't say that! Shut up," Zetsu argued.

"That didn't help." Konan crossed her arms and sighed.

"I don't know what girls talk about." Deidara shrugged.

"Girls talk about whatever they want!" Konan grew an irk mark. "They can talk about food or phones or tailed beasts."

"Tailed beasts?" Naomi thought. She looked confused and skeptical at Konan. "According to my predictions, they are beasts with as many tails as their name says and the more tails, the stronger." The thought confused Naomi for a while. The prediction she made wasn't clear and she couldn't understand. But she just shrugged because she had a feeling that it wouldn't affect her life.

Naomi turned to everyone else. "Instead of talking, why don't you guys go wash your dishes?"

They all jumped with fright and walked to sink the sink with their plates in their hands. Naomi nodded contently at them and, in response, they didn't even look at her. She sighed and waited for everyone to finish washing their dishes.