🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🅸🆇

Naomi looked at the calendar. "It's been three weeks since I got my sharingan," she thought. "Hana and Hidan are coming back today." She looked at the Akatsuki.

"Alright, when Hana and Hidan come back, say 'Welcome back, Hana' with lots of enthusiasm or she'll be really upset."

Everyone sighed. "Okay," they all groaned and stood there, waiting for Hana to break through the door anytime soon.

"WOO HOO! WE'RE FREE!" Two maniacs burst through the door, yelling their heads off. "Did ya miss me?" they said in sync.

"Welcome back, Hana," Sasori said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Deidara said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Kisame said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Itachi said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Kakuzu said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Pein said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Konan said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Zetsu said.

"Welcome back, Hana," Naomi said.

"Welcome back, Hana!" Tobi shouted, being too enthusiastic.

"Why didn't you welcome me?" Hidan said, huddling in the corner, with a depressed aura around him and mushrooms growing on him.

"Hey, don't do that! Be happy I was congratulated!" Hana shouted, slapping Hidan on the back of the head.

"Ow!" Hidan yelped, kicking Hana in the leg.

Everyone sighed. "Did the experiment work?" Tobi asked.

Hana and Hidan suddenly jumped up. "No way! Not at all!" Hana claimed.

"Hell no!" Hidan yelled. "Hell no!"

"You're making it sound like we fell in love but we didn't!" Hana snapped, slapping Hidan's cheek.

Naomi raised an eyebrow, scanning their body language. "They're totally in love."

"Ah, whatever. We didn't fall in love anyway," Hana grunted, crossing her arms.

"Yeah," Hidan grumbled.

Everyone gasped. "Did they just stop fighting without Naomi having to make them?!" everyone thought.

"Not bad," Naomi thought. She cleared her throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "I have two, actually three, announcements to make." Everyone leaned closer to her like they wouldn't be able to hear her if they were three inches away. "Well, as you all know, I have a sharingan now."

Hana and Hidan's faces went like:

"And I think that it would be unfair for Hana, so I decided she will be learning jutsus too

"And I think that it would be unfair for Hana, so I decided she will be learning jutsus too." Everyone groaned. "And, two, me and Itachi are officially dating."