🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸🅸

Naomi woke up in bed, with four kittens snoozing in her blanket right next to her.

"Why are there cats in my bed- oh yeah..." Naomi said to herself and sat up. All the cats woke up immediately and stared at her. Naomi sighed and picked them up. "You guys need a bath."

When they were in the bathroom, Konan scratched the tiled floor curiously and looked at Kami. Soon, all the cats were scratching the floor like they were trying to figure out what it was.

Naomi groaned from the annoying noise. "This is a tiled floor," she informed the cats, while putting them on the counter so they wouldn't be able to touch the floor. The cats started scratching the marble counter.

Naomi facepalmed and picked up Karasu. She gently placed him in the bathtub and turned on the water. Suddenly, a cloud of smoke appeared and covered the whole room. Naomi squinted, trying to see through the smoke until she saw a human face. She quickly covered her eyes and pointed to Hana's towel.

"Towels. Over there. Take the pink one," she told human Karasu urgently. She heard fast footsteps walking over to the towels. Then, she heard a hand grabbing a towel.

"You can open your eyes now," Karasu told Naomi with a towel on.

Naomi opened her eyes. Naomi didn't pay attention to Karasu's body though. She paid attention to the black towel Karasu had on. That was obviously not Hana's pink sparkly unicorn princess towel. It was Naomi's towel and she was not happy about that. But she needed to pay attention to what was happening right now. There was a naked stranger in the house, for god's sake!

"Go to the guest room," Naomi insisted. "Hana showed around, right?" Karasu nodded quickly and ran out of the bathroom. Naomi took a look at the other kittens. "Don't tell me you're also human?" Naomi asked. Kami nodded as a response.

Naomi groaned and picked Kami up. Then she placed him in the shower as the same cloud of smoke appeared.

꧁༺༻꧂

"AAAAH! It's already 8:07?!" Hana screeched, jumping up from her bed. "Oh yeah, I don't have school. It's Saturday."

Hana walked to the calendar. It said Monday. "It's not Saturday?! Oh no!!! I'll be late! Oh yeah, I already graduated," she reminded herself. Hana yawned and face planted into her bed.

"Me no wanna wake uuuuuup..." she said in a muffled voice. Stitches scratched the back of her head.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Hana screamed, jumping up. "Naomi! Naomi! Help! Help!"

Stitches leaped off of Hana's bed proudly as Hana ran through the door into Naomi's room.

"WHERE ARE YOU NAOMI!?" she screeched, looking under Naomi's pillow.

"I'm right behind you," a voice came. Hana spun around and Naomi was standing right there. "Oh, Naomi, it's an emergency! Shawn Mendes scratched me!" Hana told her roommate. "Can you help m-"

"It's Stitches," Naomi interrupted. "And I need to show you something."

Naomi went into Hana's room and carried the rest of the cats to the bathroom. They started scratching the tiled floor. Hana picked them up and placed them on the marble counter. Naomi facepalmed and put Baka in the bathtub.

"Oh yeah, they need to shower," Hana remembered, pinching her nose and acting like the cats smelled horrible. Naomi rolled her eyes and turned on the water. Another big cloud of smoke appeared.

"FIRE! FIRE! CALL THE DOCTOR!" Hana screamed.

"Doctors don't take out fires," Naomi informed Hana but she wasn't listening. She was looking at the human Baka standing inside the bathtub. "Oh god, I forgot that you'd be naked," Naomi sighed, covering her eyes. Then, she knocked Hana out. "I guess I'll have to do the rest."