BEWARE OF THE THIEVES OF THE MONTH OF RAMADAN

First thief:

   Television: It is a dangerous thief who spoils people's fast and reduces their rewards, due to frivolous soap operas and programs.

Second thief:

   Market: A thief who specializes in wasting money and time.  Define your goal before going to the market.  So that whoever goes to the market for some work should finish and return from there ASAP.

Third thief:

   Staying up late: This time thief prevents you from doing tahajjud and seeking forgiveness in the last third of the night because of tiredness.

  Fourth thief:

   Cuisine: This goes especially for women, who spend a lot of time preparing many dishes that are only different from each other when they pass through the mouth.  Many of them end up even being thrown in the trash.

Fifth thief:

   Telephone: Due to the unnecessary calls that speak ill of this and that, and the Whatsapp conversations that can lead to sins because they contain slander, gossip and disclosure of other people's secrets. 

And finally a great thief:

   The use of social networks without taking advantage of what is good and pleases ALLAH

Remember :

   ☑️ It is only a few days that ALLAH has given us to obtain HIS forgiveness and attain great rewards.  So dear brothers and sisters let's invest our time in what pleases ALLAH during this month of Ramadan.

   ☑️ In the name of ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala , in this Ramadan, reap something besides thirst and hunger!

May ALLAH help us all to grab as much rewards as we can in this blessed month of Ramadan.

Aameen summa Aameen

Aameen Ya Rabbul Alameen Ya Zal Jalaali Wal Ikraam.