Paradise

PARADISE!!!

...and what about Paradise?
Whatever we do, we'll pay the price. In the depths of hell or in paradise. For the believer ,this life is like a cage. For the unbeliever, it's the ultimate stage...

Little does he know about the awaiting reward. Which is full of luxuries, where no-one gets bored. You'll enter the gate of paradise, if you polish your Faith. Your deeds and actions will determine by which Gate...

No worldly things will you ever miss. On entering the gate, you are engrossed in Allaah's Bliss. Four rivers will be granted by the Divine, with flowing water and milk, honey and wine, People will live in mansions built high.

Where they'll live forever, no-one will die. It's bricks will be made of silver and gold. The climate will be perfect, not hot or cold. A hundred years it will take to circle a tree. Surrounded by loved ones for all eternity. There will be no calls of nature, no-one will sleep. There will be no worries, no one will weep...

When people sweat, it will smell of musk. Allah SWT will be praised from dawn till dusk.The inhabitants will be wearing His merciful gown. Sitting on thrones, wearing beautiful crowns.

When walking along there'll be many meetings. With prophets and angels, exchanging greetings. Such is the ecstasy that will then prevail. When Allah SWT removes His veil.

There will be no kings, there will be no peasants. And everyone will see the Divine Allah's presence. There are 100 levels to paradise and we should pray and work towards attaining Al Firdaus, the highest.

Allah SWT has showered us with His grace. And we have to be worthy to show our face. Whatever we do, we'll pay the price. In the depths of hell or in paradise. we ask Allaah to ease our affairs. Aameen

May Allaah accept it from you and us. Aameen.

 Aameen