The right of Allah on His slaves!!!!

What does this mean?

It is important to remind ourselves to be conscious of Allah (swt). Because only through the conscious of Allah (swt), we would achieve successful life in this world and hereafter.

Through Quran and Hadith, Allah (swt) has taught us all things that regard our lives.

Looking at them, we can divide them into two parts.
1. The rights of Allah.
2. The rights of the slaves of Allah.

The right of Allah can be forgiven in case someone repents. If someone commits a sin, regarding the rights of Allah, it can be easily undone with the help of repentance whenever someone realizes his mistake before death occurs.

But "The right of the slaves of Allah" cannot be forgiven by Allah even if you repent and ask for forgiveness. For i.e - If you steal the right of someone and death occured. This is an unpaid debt that must be paid. Either you paid the debt or the victim forgave you. You will not be forgiven for such kind of sin by Allah. The only way to attain forgiveness is to fulfill the rights of these concerned or through earning the forgiveness of that affected person. That is why we must be very careful in matters regarding "The rights of the slaves of Allah."

We think that by performing certain forms of worships like salah, fasting, zakat, sadaqa, hajj, zikr and reciting Quran etc., we would fulfill our duty towards our religion ignoring the flip side of the rule governing the rights of the slaves of Allah.

This is a total misconception and it may result to be thrown in the Hell Fire.