Dua

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most merciful.
‎السَلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَ رَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُُ
‎لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّه 
‎(صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم)

Most merciful Allah!Please guide mankind towards recognizing You as our Creator!

Please guide mankind on the path of truth as expounded by Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم)

Most merciful Allah!
Please guide mankind on the path of those who worship You as shown by Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم)

Most merciful Allah!
Please protect mankind from falling in the trap of shaytaan whose stated objective is to take us away from the obedience of Allah.

Most merciful Allah!
Please guide Muslims to follow the blessed way of Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم) and not of those who are astray.

Most merciful Allah!
Please protect Muslims from emulating any form of worship that is contrary to the divine guidance of the Quran and the blessed sunaah of Muhammad (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم)

Most merciful Allah!
Please keep the Muslims firmly on the path of those You favour and not on the path of those who are astray.

Most merciful Allah!
Please protect the Imaan of Muslims from acts of Kufaar, acts of Shirk and acts of Biddat.

Most merciful Allah!
Please protect the Imaan of Muslims until You admit us into paradise without any reckoning.

Most merciful Allah!
Please grant Muslims protection-not only from the fires of hell but also from the smoke of the raging fires of hell.

Most merciful Allah!
Please grant mercies to the Muslims in this world, at the time of our death, in the grave, on the day of reckoning, at the time of questioning, crossing the bridge of Pulsirat with a speed of lightning and being admitted into paradise without reckoning.

Aameen.