MAKE DUA FOR CHINA

Praise be to Allah Almighty.
MAKE DUA FOR OTHERS

Especially for the people in China affected by corona virus.

 MAKE DUA FOR OTHERS     Especially for the people in China affected by corona virus

Have you prayed for your brother or sister without them knowing?

Did you know…
_“The supplication (Dua) of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Every time he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: Aameen! May it be for you too’.”_ (Muslim)

Alhamdulillah!
Here are some tips on how to make that dua for your brother or sister a bit more beneficial:

1. Do it for someone who wouldn’t expect it from you. Make the Dua without telling that person so as to make it most sincere and for the sake of Allah.

2. Broaden the type of duas and broaden the kinds of people that you make dua for so that you can be given different things. So in particular think of a person in each of the following categories and make dua for them daily:

a) A person who has good qualities but hasn’t been guided to faith. Make dua for guidance for that person so that perhaps Allah grants you further guidance.

b) A person who is involved in Islamic work. Ask Allah to accept from them and keep them sincere so that perhaps Allah uses you for His cause and keeps you sincere.

c) A person who is committing a public sin. Make dua that Allah forgives that person. Imagine if the dua is accepted for a major public sin, then the angels will say Aameen for you also and perhaps Allah will forgive you for both your public and private sins!

d) A person who is ill. Make dua that Allah grants him or her full health so that perhaps Allah will either heal you if you are sick or preserve your health for you if you are healthy.

e) A person who is struggling due to the lack of money or food or suffering a worldly hardship. Ask Allah to help that person so that perhaps Allah will help you in that same situation.

f) A person who has a particular blessing that you wish for. Ask Allah to keep blessing that person with that item. Ask Allah to make the item good for the person, without making it a method to take him away from the goodness in the Hereafter. Perhaps Allah will grant that same blessing or item for you. Perhaps Allah will maintain your blessings upon you too, without making the item be a method of harming you.

(By the way, if you found this post beneficial, please make dua for me and share with others who might make dua for you after reading this post)