Alhamdhulilah

The qualifications that gave you a job is the same  qualifications   someone has, but does not have a job.

Alhamudulilah

The Imam who  officiated at your  wedding, blessed your marriage  and today you have children, is the same Imam who officiated  and blessed  others' marriages but they are still crying for children and some eventually ended up with a divorce.

Alhamudulilah

The prayer Allah answered for you, is the  same  prayer others  have been saying without success. 

Alhamudulilah

The  road you use safely on a daily basis is the same road many others  died on.

Alhamudulilah

The Mosque in which Allah blessed you, is the same Mosque other people worship In but their lives are still in discord & shambles.

Alhamudulilah

The  bed you used  in the hospital, got healed and  discharged, is on the same bed many other people died.

Alhamudulilah

The same rain that made your field produce good  crops, is the same rain that destroyed someone's field.

Alhamudulilah

Be grateful because whatever you have is not  by your power, your  might, or your qualifications, but rather by the  Grace of Allah.

Remember He is the giver of everything you have.

May Allah guides us.

Aameen