Farewell Ramadhan

Tears fill our eyes as we sit and think of the little time we have left with you.
The time has gone by so quickly, it feels like just the other day that we welcomed you into our homes, into our lives.

You brought with you the Qur'an, the Taraweeh, the Siyaam.

You brought peace and tranquility. When you came, our bodies were starved but our souls were filled.
You brought with you a night which is better than a thousand months, you brought with you a gift which is so great that only on the Day of judgement we will truly know it's value.

O Ramadhan, how we hope and pray that we have gained maximum benefit from you. How we hope and pray that we did not waste our time on things other than the gifts that came with you.

How we hope and Pray that we have been forgiven during our time with you.

Most of all we hope and pray that on the day when we will meet our Lord, our time with you will cause us to smile.

O Ramadhan, you have brought with you love and unity between the people of the Ummah.

Because of you, our noble guest, we strove hard to help one another, to guide one another, to show kindness to one another.. simply because we share LA ILAHA ILLALLAH...

O Ramadhan, this Ummah will surely miss you! We hope and Pray that this love and unity in the Ummah will continue and grow from strength to strength after you have gone.

Goodbye O Ramadhan may we meet again next year IN SHAA ALLAAH.

O Allaah, please don't let the sun set upon Ramadhan except that it disappears along with our sins and shortcomings and you relive us forever from the punishment of the fire. Aamiiiiiiiiin Yaa Rabb!

SubhanAllah walhamdulillah as this blessed month reaches its final we should reflect and account ourselves as to our behaviour in this month. What we were able to do, what we fell short on, and how in shaa Allaah if Allaah was to give us life we would like to greet Ramadhan next year.

I ask you all to PLEASE keep the UMMAH, those oppressed around the whole world and going through extreme difficulties in your Du'a.

Peace and love to you all.

'TaqabbAllahu minna wa minkum' - May Allaah accept (good deeds) from us and you. Aamiiiiiiiiin Yaa Rabb!

 Aamiiiiiiiiin Yaa Rabb!