Hello! Whats Your Name?

So this book is currently being worked on. I am very excited for you guys to see what I have been working on. The one story is 2,500 words and isn't even done! The other one is 750 words and is only have way done. This is just me informing incase you think I have given up. This one is going to be really short but very cute!

Virgil was sitting on the floor of the orphanage, playing. With the dolls. He was humming to himself.

"Hello! What's your name?" A boy that seemed to be the same age as Virgil asked.

"I'm Virgil" Virgil answered quietly. He didn't have any friends in this place because he was quiet.

"Well, my name is Roman! And I'm going to be a knight when I grow up!" Roman said while putting his hand on his chest like a super hero.

"You're all alone though. So, will you be the prince I need to save?" Roman asked,looking at Virgil with hopefull eyes.

"Uhh sure I guess" Virgil has never been good at saying no.

"Yay!!" Roman cheered.

Virgil got on the top bed of the bunk bed and then started acting.

"Oh no! Someone help me!" He said in a clearly fake but not sarcastic voice.

"I will save you!" Roman said while holding the fake toy sword.

Roman 'slayed' the stuffed dragon. And climbed up the latter to the top bunk. Roman then grabbed Virgil's hand and then they climbed down.

"I saved you!" Roman said, still holding Virgil's hands.

"My hero!" Virgik gave Roman a kiss on the cheek "a gift for saving me."

Roman's cheeks for all red and he stomach started to turn. Roman then gave him a hug and Virgil hugged back.

20 years down the line, the two boys were standing at the alter happily, saying there I-dos.

Ayup! This one is really short but it's cute! They are both 4 at the beginning. Again this is just to let you know that I am intact alive. It was 250 words for those wondering.