Happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Roman snuck up to Virgil from behind and wrapped his arms around his waist, causing him to jump and spin around.

"Roman! You scared me!" Virgil said has he put his hand over his chest, as I'd he was trying to slow his heart rate back down to a normal amount.

"I apologize, mi amor, but do you know what day it is?" Roman asked, very giddy.

"Umm, it's June first?" Virgik said, confused.

"Happy pride month, dear," Roman said and nuzzle there foreheads together.

"Oh! Happy pride month. Do you wanna go watch Disney movies and snuggle in your room?" Virgil asked.

"I would want nothing more, my sweet," Roman gave Virgil a quick kiss and then grabbed his hand. They cuddled and watches Disney movies for the rest of they day. Perfectly content and in love.

This was written on April 24, 2022. 13 months after this book ended because I hated the idea of the only pride month oneshot being a A/N. Go check out my other work if any of it interests you <3. Stay safe and have a lovely year!

The original chapter was me saying how I couldn't get and update out because I broke my finger and I had a lot of stuff going on. I have more stuff now but I've learned to grow up and use writing as an outlet rather than a chore. Dang, young me complained a lot.

So it actually isn't pride month anymore but, Happy Pride Month! Thank you all for giving me this amazing opportunity. Stay safe, and remember this is a safe community <3.