Christmas Wishes

You probably thought I was dead, however quite the contrary. I just have a lot of work, and now that everything is dying down, I decided to write something for you lot!

Roman was laying on his bed with his and over his face, covering his eyes. He moved his eye protection to use his hand in hopes of finding his phone. Once he felt the cold screen of his burning palm, he picked it up and brought it back to his face. He tiredly opened his eyes and looked at turned on the screen. He squinted his eyes to try and adjust, just simple wanting to read the time.

"6:24 AM"

He stared at the bright white writing and groaned inwardly. He was supposed to be out of bed 24 minutes ago and has to be at school in one hour and one minute

"6:25 AM"

Just one hour.

He tumbled out of bed and rustled through his messy and unorganized closet.

"Two more days" he thought. Two more days till Christmas break started. Two more days till he got on a plane and flew across the country. Two more days until he got to see is boyfriend again. Two more days felt like two more years at this point.

He checked the clock one more time before getting dressed.

"6:31 AM"

He got some plaid pants and a simple grey t-shirt with the words "CHERRY BOMB" on it in bright pink fancy writing. He tucked the shirt into the pants and put a belt on. He felt Luke the outfit was missing something and so he put on a flamingo unbuttoned buttton-up.

                        -{°~▪︎☆▪︎~°}-

He walked into school and swiftly made his way to his Homeroom. He auditioned and got into chorus Homeroom, which was kinda cool.

"Roman! Good morning. We were just talking about the concert last night," The teacher, Ms. Riderlyn, sang as he walked in.

"Good morning Ms. Riderlyn" Roman responded, trying to match her upbeat attitude.

"Don't even bother, I think she can't be in a bad mood." The Freshman, Rondey, whispered to Roman once he sat down.

Roman chuckled "Yeah, I could see that"   In chorus, and most co-curricular activities, you're friends with everyone, no matter of your grade. Roman was a Junior, and his to best friends, Caedon and Rondey, are a Senoir and a Freshman.

"Are you excited?" Rondey teased.

"For what?" Roman asked, not truly knowing what Rondey meant.

"You get to see Virgil for the holidays!" Rondey exclaimed, excited for his friend.

"Oh! Well, obviously I'm excited to see my boyfriend for the first time in 8 months!" Roman said.

"Morning guys, what's got you two idiots so excited?" Caedon mumbled sleepily as he trudged to his chair.

"Roman gets to visit Virgil in two days!" Rondey said.

Caedon seemed slightly more awake with this news. "Good for you Roman!"

"Thanks," Roman responded, and quickly changed the subject over to Rondey "Hey Rondey, aren't you flying to England to meet up with your boyfriend?" Roman teased. His diversion worked, cause now all the attention was on the bright red Rondey.

"I- We- we are not boyfriends!" Rondey stuttered, flustered by the sudden attention and accusation.

"That's not what your blush says," Caedon added.