Stolen Dance

Saw a thing where you listen to a song and how it affects your writing.

Virgil decided to listen to sit in his room alone again. He sat against the bed and stared at the ceiling. Patton wanted them to stay in their rooms for the most part. He was really worried about all of this.

Virgil looked at his phone and shrugged. He might as well listen to some music. He grabbed his phone and started playing Victorious. He always loved the song and the band. He went on Spotify and grabbed is purple and black ear buds. Thats when he heard some music. He never heard the song but he liked it.

And I want you we can bring it on the floor.
Never danced like this before, we don't talk about it.
And I want you we can bring it on the floor.
Stoned in paradise, should talk about it.

The song faded out slightly and Virgil went to investigate. He went to the door right of him seeing as the sound came from the right wall. He looked at the door and recognized it as Roman's room. He knocked on the door, slightly shocked that him and Roman have similar taste in music. He knocked on the door and A confused Roman opened the door.

"Yes..?" Roman asked still confused. Guess he knows that we should be in our rooms too.

"What song were you listening to?" Virgil asked with more confidence than he thought was imaginable for him.

"Pardon?" Roman said still confused. He listen to a variety of songs that day and Virgil wasn't being all to specific.

"I want you we can bring it on the floor, never danced like this before. We don't talk about it." Virgil sung beautifully and confidently.

"Oh.. Yes! Stolen Dance by Milky Chance!" Roman said, excited he finally knew what Virgil was saying.

Virgil, however, had apparently lost his mind, most likely from the lack of contact to the outside world. He got a burst of confidence and for some reason decided to act on his long time crush.

"May I have this stolen dance~" Virgil said smoothly while putting a hand on the wall.

Roman shrunk back stuttering " I-I er umm yes? Er no- I mean like maybe- ugh!"

Roman threw his hands up and the ran one through his hair the other falling down to his side.

Virgil took the chance to grab Romans hand and lead him in the room. Roman was baffled by this but went with it none the less. He turned the song back on.

It was peaceful at first but when the boys got to the part where the song sped up they momentarily stopped the peaceful swaying and started box dancing that soon turned into Roman doing the Tootsie Roll and Virgil doing some other dance.

Beat night ever. For the both of them.

This was a fun short chapter! Hope you enjoyed and make sure to stay safe! <3 (also should I ever write smut?)