CHAPTER-34

"Don't swim in front of other people because only I should be allowed to see you half naked is what I would really give in to, to be honest."

"Do you really want me to say that?" Win smirked. "I thought you- the most stubborn person in the entire world would not want someone that controlling."

"Well....whatever. You lost your chance so you will let me swim." He spoke inside the empty changing room. Win and Team were late as a result of their ongoing argument.

"You have a cold! You will not swim." Team sniffed right then as if on cue.

"Ah. boring." He replied as he controlled the incoming sneeze.

"You." He moved close to Team who was in the process of unbuttoning his own shirt. He grabbed his hand as he continued. "Are not allowed to." He moved even closer as he whispered "swim today because that's what I want and you'll do as you're told."

Before Win could approach any closer than that, Team pushed him aggressively on the bench and sneezed, finally feeling relieved.

"Oh thank goodness, I didn't sneeze on you. Wait, did I push you too hard?"

"No." Win sighed. "But can you go home now? You shouldn't have come today but of course, you've gotta be stubborn like that. Coming to uni is one thing but swimming practice? I think you've lost your mind. You're crazy if you think I'm gonna let you do that."

"Ah but I don't wanna go home alone. I came here because I wanted to leave with you." Team fidgeted with his sleeves. In fact, the reason he came to school was because he didn't want to be without Win.

"Ok then let me come with you."

"But what about practice?"

"Fuck practice."

———————————————————————————

"Tell me something."

"What?" Team asked. He was currently lying on Win's stomach. He had made him a warm cup of tea and Team was already feeling better albeit he was a bit guilty for making Win skip practice.

"What's your goal in life?"

"I.... don't know? Damn, don't ask me such difficult questions." Team replied.

"If you tell me yours then I'll tell you mine." Team looked down at their intertwined fingers as he sighed.

"I guess... I just want to be happy doing what I do and also super rich. I wanna be happy and rich." He finally said.

"No way! That's kinda basic Team."

"I just said what came to my mind. Now tell me what your goal is."

"World domination." Win spoke.

Team instantly looked up at his face. "That's very.....ambitious."

"You are my world Team."

It took a second or two for Team to register what the older had just said.

His eyes widened as he nudged his elbow sharply into Win's ribs.

"That hurts." Win rubbed his stomach as Team looked up at him with disapproval.

"You asked me that question only to use a really bad pick up line on me." He scoffed as the blond laughed.

"It wasn't bad. Your face did that panicky thing and oh damn, it was so funny." He laughed loudly as Team prevented himself from snorting.

"Bet you can't even do that." He finally said when Win finished laughing.