CHAPTER-8

Team actually swam a little more that day. He realized that sometimes not putting too much pressure on yourself was good, although, he would have to work on increasing his time in the coming sessions.

When he reached home, he was exhausted. He was pretty sure he would be able to sleep well. However, when he closed his eyes, the very familiar fears started to haunt him. He rolled around his bed as he waited for sleep to catch on but it never did. He knew that he just had to sleep that night or else, he'd be really sick. Trying the other day's methods, he drank a glass of warm milk and also tried to count sheep but just like the previous times, it didn't work.

He imagined someone else sleeping in the bed beside him and the idea seemed to be working but suddenly, he felt even more scared than before.

Suddenly an idea came up to him as he walked out of his room. His feet took him where he wanted to be and that was at Win's doorstep. He realized that at that point he was just disturbing the older guy but nevertheless, he knocked on his wooden door.

A disoriented Win opened the door and rubbed his eyes as if he couldn't believe it was Team who had come to him that late at night. Win was standing there shirtless as he looked carefully at the younger boy.

"I can't sleep at all." Team spoke in a soft voice as Win signaled him to step inside the room he had already seen before.

"Come inside."

Team stepped inside the room, unsure of what to do or say to the blonde who was looking at him as if analyzing, each and every one of his actions.

"Aren't you tired Team? Win asked him.

"I am but I still can't sleep."

Team lied on his bed without thinking much and covered himself, head to toe with the sheets. Win climbed on the bed with him and lowered the sheets to see Team with his eyes wide open.

"At least close your eyes if you wanna sleep."

"I cannot fucking sleep. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Team had actually come to his room so that he would feel safe and a little less afraid. He knew that getting some sleep was too much to ask for but at least he could physically rest his body.

"I can try to help you sleep."

"Do you have sleeping pills?"

"No, not that. Come here." Win said as he patted the side of the bed closer to the blonde.

"Okay but don't try anything funny." Team spoke as he scooted closer to the guy who was just smirking at him.

When Team came closer, Win turned his body around and put his own hand around Team's body.

"W-what are you doing?"

"This is called cuddling."

"I know that but why are you cuddling with me?" Team spoke as he turned his face to look at Win which was a mistake on his part because his lips were inches away from Win. In a state of panic, he turned his face around quickly. A blush appeared on his cheeks and he was glad Win couldn't see his face.

"Cuddling helps people to sleep." Win spoke as he ran his fingers through Team's hair in a soothing manner. The sensation of his fingers in his hair spread a feeling of pleasure and calmness in his whole body. Team almost let out a moan but he stopped himself when he realized how weird that would be.

"Sleep well Team."

Sleep came to Team a bit later as he concentrated on the feeling of Win's hands in his hair and his warm breaths on his neck. He fell into a dreamless slumber slowly but gradually. It was the most peaceful night of Team's entire life.