bounprem rant + more

hey guys!! this is me aka the author of this fic. i just wanted to inform you guys about the recent updates concerning between us the series and where you can get some bounprem content.

a lot of people on my twitter have been contemplating about the release of between us the series. as of now, the workshops have been postponed due to the rise of covid in thailand. i know that's not a good news but at least our boys are safe.

if you want to watch more bounprem content, go watch the bounprem episode on 7 project the series. after you're done, go watch the between us special episodes studio wabi sabi has released on their youtube channel. bounprem also made an appearance on the trailer for cutie pie the series. and they look really good in the trailer (although they're in it for like 2 seconds) but our boys are making a cameo in cutie pie the series. if you're like me and you're caught up on all bounprem content, well your options are limited. read fanfics, watch edits and rewatch uwma..... i'm pretty sure the boys are gonna give us more content soon.

i was also wondering if you guys would like another ff to read. i was thinking of writing a danyok (from not me the series) fanfic. i've only written winteam ff when it comes to bls so i'm a little skeptical about it but i kinda want to write one.

about invisible string, i am gonna continue writing it. it has only a few chapters to go and i'm glad some of you like it. it means a lot to me.

-annie.