CHAPTER-4

Team woke up in the morning feeling well rested. He didn't have any nightmares the previous night. He didn't expect to sleep in Win's bed last night but there he was. He looked to his side to see Win sleeping on his stomach with his mouth half opened. He was shirtless so Team could see the tattoo on his back. He had angel's wings for his tattoo. And suddenly it dawned upon him, that he was indeed an angel who had saved his life. Team had a sudden temptation to trace his tattoo with his fingers but somehow resisted himself from touching the older. He also noticed that Win had kept a pillow between them as a boundary, it must mean that he didn't want Team to touch him in his sleep and vice-versa.

Actually, he saw Win shirtless almost every day because of swimming practice but watching him when he was still asleep, in a vulnerable state made Team almost shiver as he let out a shaky breath unknowingly.

He still didn't know what he felt when he spent time with Win, all he knew was that it was a good feeling.

Team wanted to go back to his own apartment but he didn't know where Win had brought him and so he waited for Win to wake up. It was Saturday which meant that they didn't have any classes that day so he let Win sleep. He picked up his phone and realized that it was dead. He found Win's charger and put his phone on charge after pressing the power button.

Finally, Win woke up and poked Team's stomach to which the younger made an irritated face.

"You are already up," Win spoke in his low, deep morning voice. Team's breath quickened as he heard the sexy voice. He turned to look at the older male and found him running a hand through his messy golden hair. Team scolded himself mentally for having those impure thoughts about his senior.

"Yeah but you slept like a sleeping beauty."

"But you didn't kiss me to wake me up."

"What? I-"

"I was just kidding dumbass. Are you feeling alright now?"

"Yes I am. I want to go home now so can you tell me where we are right now?"

"About that, um Team, we actually live in the same building."

"What the actual fuck!?"

Team and Win had been living in the same building all that while and he didn't even know about it.

"But I would have seen you if that were true."

"Ah Team, I saw you once but I didn't say anything because I didn't want you to feel awkward about living in the same building as your senior so I just avoided you."

"Oh my god, you should've told me. I feel so stupid right now. What is your room number hia?"

"209."

"You literally live in the room above mine."

"You live in room 109?"

"Duh."

"I will go to my own room then." Team spoke again.

"OK. Take the medicine kept on the nightstand before you go. Take one after you eat something and another one before going to bed."

Team nodded as he picked up the medicine from Win's nightstand along with his phone. Before he could leave, he turned to face Win.

"What?" Win asked as he looked at the younger boy staring at him with a look of contemplation on his face.

"I just wanted to thank you for all that you have done for me. You didn't have to do anything but you still did and I'll always be grateful to you. You practically saved my life and I don't know how to pay you back for that hia. Can I at least pay for the medicine that you bought for me?"

"Team, you don't have to do that. You don't owe me anything. Everything I did, I did it on my own terms and because I wanted to. You don't have to feel guilty about it. After all you are my junior and it is my responsibility to look after you. Don't look too much into it and just put your mind at ease."

"I don't know what to say to that."

"Just go."