CHAPTER-11

"So.... I was thinking about skipping school today."

"Hia, you wanna skip school, really? Aren't you like a nerd or something?"

"No?"

"Okay but how are you so good at everything. I am just good at sports and then there's you."

"Well, you just have to manage your time in an efficient way."

"Enough with the nerd talk. So, what are we doing today?"

"Having fun."

It was the morning after their little hangout. Team had slept well again last night and was feeling completely fresh which was a rare occurrence for him. He never wanted to sleep alone ever again. Who would want to sleep alone when you could just cuddle with someone and feel safe and comfortable. Well, there was this teeny, tiny feeling in his chest that made him feel a bit nervous around his hia, but Win was so welcoming and affectionate that it made Team feel calm and relaxed. His heart still beat pretty fast when Win was near him.

"Should I tell Pharm and Manow about it?" Team questioned Win as he thought about it for a while.

"No, let it be just the two of us. I am not telling Dean either." Team wondered why a guy like Win would want to hang out with him alone and not with his cooler friends. Team was becoming popular much to his disdain but Win's friends were much more popular.

"What do you want to do?"

"I wanna do drugs," Team answered with a serious look on his face. Team was half joking, half serious. He had been watching 13 reasons why lately.

"I hope you are kidding."

"No, I am not kidding."

"I have something better than drugs for you."

"What?"

"Concert tickets!" Win exclaimed.

"Really? What band it is?"

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" Team's heart stopped at the mention of his favorite band in the whole world. For a moment, he imagined himself in a crowd full of people while he waved his army bomb at the biggest band in the whole world. Of course, things like that could only be a part of his imagination and not reality.

"Yeah, you are so funny hia. Now tell me which band or artist is it?"

"It is BTS."

"Yeah and I am Jackson Wang. Do you know how hard it is to get the tickets for their concert? I have tried to buy the tickets so many times but they are always either sold out or too expensive."

"See them for yourself," Win spoke handing him the tickets.

Team carefully examined the tickets and being the BTS enthusiast he was, he knew in a minute that those were actually real tickets. Not only that, those were front row tickets. Team shrieked as he quickly hugged Win on impulse.

"How in the world did you get these?" Team asked Win as the older just smirked at him.

"Do you want them or not?"

"I do. I would literally kill for them."

"But you don't have to kill for them, you just have to come with me." Win spoke with a soft voice.

"I can't believe that I am going to a BTS concert, I literally can't even right now. I am gonna go wear my best clothes."

Win laughed at the dark-haired boy as he gave him time to get changed.

Team quickly came back wearing a black sweatshirt, a denim jacket and ripped blue jeans while Win was wearing a black sweatshirt and black jeans.

"We look so ready to go to a BTS concert." Team said as he looked in the mirror in front of them. He had brought all his BTS merch with him. He had earlier cried while looking at his shooky plush.

"Let's go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team was having the time of his life waving his army bomb at the biggest boy band in the whole world. He couldn't believe that everything that was happening was real, that he was real, that Win was real. He looked at the older boy who was already looking at him. They both smiled at each other as Team held Win's hand without thinking much. It was more of a 'in the moment thing' than anything else.

BTS started performing the song 'Spring Day', it was Team's favorite song. Team got a bit teary eyed as he saw them singing the song with the same passion he saw in himself when he was swimming. 'Spring Day' was both his comfort song and the song that made him cry.

He held onto the older as Win ruffled his hair and looked into his eyes. He felt the older move closer to him, both his body and his face were closer to Team. In that moment, there was nothing more Team wanted than the older boy to kiss him. If Win kissed him right there and then, Team would kiss him back. Team waited and waited, the anticipation killing him but Win never kissed him.

The song too, came to an end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I actually started writing this chapter a day before Dynamite's release and at that time, I had absolutely no idea I would love Dynamite as much as I do now. As of now, Dynamite has broken the record with being the first video on youtube to obtain 101.1 million views within twenty four hours of its release. If you are an army, you know it was hard to break the record but we did it.

I thought the best date for WinTeam would be at a concert so I wrote this chapter. I know this is short, but I have been really tired lately. The next chapter is probably gonna be spicy, that is if I don't change my mind.