CHAPTER-25

It was indeed true that Win had been puzzled by his boyfriend's actions for a while now. Sometimes, he was nice, loving and easy-going and the other times he was distant and cold. Although, Team was no open book for him to read, it wasn't hard for Win to know that something was wrong or at least something had been wrong and he had no freaking idea about it. For Win, who always did the right thing for the people he loved, it was killing him to know that he was unable to help Team but then again, did Team even need help? He did not know.

He let a sigh out which definitely was audible to Team who was currently studying. Yes, Team was studying because to be honest, he needed to study and Win was able to convince him to let himself tutor him. Win was again taken aback by the speed Team learned things but after all, he was good at sports- clever and calculating so it was no surprise that he was intelligent but just not interested in academics.

"What is it?" Team questioned as he scooted closer to Win.

"Nothing."

"We have school tomorrow, are you worried about that?"

"Why would I be worried about that?"

"I thought you would be busy with the swimming club and stuff so...."

"No... me and Dean already made lists and stuff and anyways, the swimming club doesn't resume in a week or two so I pretty much only have to worry about my grades."

"Then what is bothering you? Maybe I could help?" Team spoke looking at the older boy with concern.

Well, technically, only Team could help him by telling him everything.

"You have been weird recently." Team spoke.

"Look who's talking."

"What? If you have a problem with me then why don't you just say it to me?"

"I don't have a problem with you. I am just worried about you."

"I don't need you to be worried about me."

"You never share anything with me." Win finally said.

"You already know everything about me. literally everything." Team's voice rose as Win looked at him with his eyebrows raised.

"I don't think so. You never tell me when something is bothering you."

"Yeah, I think I should go." Team spoke as he shut the book he was holding but before he could leave, Win grabbed him by his wrist so that he fell right on Win's chest. Team let out a surprised gasp as Win continued to tighten his grip on him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Team spoke again.

At that point, Team's hand was on Win's chest while Win's grip on his hand was tight. The lovely thing about being with men was that Win didn't have to treat them like porcelain. It was not that Win hurt them or something but if you have been with the same gender, you just know. Again, Win loved being with girls, he really did but something about being with the person of your own gender came easy and natural to him and he felt at ease.

The intention of getting something out of the younger was destroyed as soon as his lips touched the younger. Did Team kiss him or did Win kiss first, he did not know. All that he knew was that it was something so natural- like the sun rising from the east, like leaves falling in the autumn season and as he thought more, he realised that it was the pent up tension after not being together like that for a long time.

Win flipped them over and now Team was right where he wanted him. He kissed his mouth and his neck and his collarbones not stopping even once. Stopping was not even an option because even though his brain never thought about it, his body had been asking for more and more and more.

In a minute, they were both devoid of any clothing and the rest was history.

"You didn't ask me whatever you were dying to know." Team spoke between breaths after the obvious had happened.

A/N: This chapter is highly unedited.

If you read this then take some time out of your day and spam Cooheart's instagram and twitter with loving and supportive comments. He did not deserve all the bullying but what do you expect from a bunch of homophobes? I am glad that the uwma cast treats him with love and respect because that is what he deserves.