CHAPTER-19

After taking a shower, Team felt refreshed and the memories of the bad dream were sinking deeper into his brain all thanks to the blonde sitting on the bed who was currently flipping through the pages of a book.

"What are you doing?"

"I was just checking the answers of today's exam," Win replied keeping his book down as he smiled instantly at the sight of the younger boy.

"What a nerd." Team spoke, coming closer to the taller boy but before he could do anything, Win had already made him sit on his lap.

Win kissed his lips softly biting the lower lip and then his neck. A few minutes in and Team's entire neck was filled with blue and black marks but Win didn't stop there as he removed Team's shirt and kissed the area right under his neck.

Win stirred nerves in his body that Team didn't even know existed before. He could hear the sounds escaping his throat and vibrating through his whole body, his eyes rolling up as Win went lower and lower. It was pure desire. Their bodies were aching for each other and the pleasure was stronger than anything he had ever felt before. His touch made him crave for things he had no name for. His body already knew what to do and how to react but his brain was point blank.

Team was sincerely ready this time. There was nothing he wanted more than Win.

When Win came back to kiss him on his lips, Team made him lie under him by using a little force. He kissed Win on his mouth, on his cheek and on his neck, just little kisses over his body that made him feel very happy. They were giggling in each other's embrace. A moment of time had turned into a moment of magic. It was a feeling that transcended time and yet, you could feel it for just a second or two. Was it the intoxicating scent of his body or the beautiful sounds coming from the back of his throat or was it something else that was making him feel enchanted with the person lying with him?

Maybe it was all of them.

"You okay with this?" Win's hand was at the waistband of his boxers.

How could Team not be okay with it?  However, Win's question made him shy.

"Don't ask me please. Just do whatever you wanna do."

"Baby it doesn't work like that. There is this thing called consent an-" Team was getting impatient as Win's hand was lying motionless on his crotch.

"You have my consent." Team interrupted the older boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Win got a proper look at Team's face, the younger's lips were quivering and his eyes were reddening. Maybe the younger cried but for a second, Win focused on the good feeling radiating from his body. He was still lying on the bed with Team, their bodies warming up each other.

"You good?" Win asked breathlessly not having the energy to say more than two words.

"Hmm."

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm."

"Come on, tell me."

"I am good. What about you?"

"You dumbass, I am not the one in pain right now."

"Hia! Don't make me feel embarassed. If you say anything else about it, I will kill you in your sleep."

Win just laughed as he ruffled the younger boy's hair.

"Don't go back home." Win couldn't help but spit it out.

"I will be back sooner than anything."

"I wanna spend more time with you."

"I promise I will spend all of my time with you when I come back, okay?"

"If you say so Team," Win spoke not before kissing his forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was a hard chapter to write............... I don't really like this but oh well......here it is.