CHAPTER-9

When Win woke up in the morning, he almost forgot about the boy sleeping by his side. When he finally registered the events of last night, he noticed the position they were in. He could feel Team's butt on his thighs while his back was pressed against his chest. When Win moved a little bit away from him, Team still asleep, moved too, only closer to the older boy.

Only this time, Team's butt was pressed directly against Win's crotch. When Win moved again, Team moved back against what he felt was a comfortable position in his sleep. Win let out a small groan as he felt the tingly sensation. He knew that if Team didn't move, it was going to be very painful for him. Win closed his eyes and clenched the bed-sheet as he waited. After a few minutes, Team started stirring in his sleep, creating a friction between his hips and Win's dick. When this happened, Win let out a moan as he felt pleasure shoot across his body.

Finally, Team opened his eyes, oblivious to what he had done. He examined the surroundings around him as he turned his face to look at Win who was already awake.

"Can. You. Stop. Moving?" Win spoke as Team stared at him with a confused expression.

"You mean like this?" Team spoke as he rubbed his body against the older boy without reading too much into it. Team was giving him a very hard time and with each passing second, Win was feeling more and more tempted to touch the younger boy.

Win's eyes darkened as he grabbed Team's hands and held them on the either side of his head. He was on top of him now. Team gulped as he looked at the older boy who now had an evil smirk on his face.

"Hia what are you doing?"

"It is not my fault that you like to provoke me," Win whispered against his lips as he brought his lips closer to Team. The younger shut his eyes in what was a mix of anticipation and hesitation. The older examined the face of the boy who now had his eyes closed.

As Win looked at him, he admired his features that he could now see because of the closeness. Team's skin was clear and looked very soft. But, the most striking feature were definitely his plump lips. Team had beautiful lips; ones that Win really wanted to kiss. As of the moment, Win was hard and was craving any kind of touch he could get from the boy.

Resisting the temptation, Win got off of Team and covered his crotch with a pillow as he stood up. When Team opened his eyes, he gave the blonde a questioning look as he saw him running to the bathroom.

When Win reached the bathroom, he finally allowed himself to let his guard down. He looked down and decided to help himself, he could ask Team for help but he knew he was just gonna get slapped by him. Win unzipped his pants and put his hands inside his boxers as he literally took the problem in his own hands. He ran his hands up and down his length as he imagined Team's soft mouth instead of his hands. He used his free hand to cover his mouth to prevent any sounds escaping his lips. He continued doing the same action before finally releasing as he slowly breathed out a 'Oh Fuck, Team.'

Win removed his clothes to take a shower, feeling a bit ashamed for feeling that way towards Team. As he continued his business, he wondered what would the younger think if he found out that Win was pleasuring himself thinking about him while he was right outside the door.

What really troubled him was that with each passing second, he was losing control. He badly craved Team and wanted to have him, his body, his mind, his heart and his soul.