CHAPTER-10

Team was sitting on the bleachers with the other members of the club as they waited for the rain to stop. It had been a particularly great day for Team because he felt well rested. However, the rain had gotten their swimming practice canceled and Team was sitting idle while his friends were either busy on their phones or studying for the next exam.

Suddenly, Team noticed Win and Dean making their way towards him as he looked up to see them and smiled. Win sat right beside Team and Dean sat a few places next to them. Before Team could say anything to Dean, he was already taking his phone out to call Pharm.

"Had a good night's sleep?" Win asked as he winked at the shorter boy.

"I guess." Team didn't know what to say to Win after what had happened. Team was somehow able to sleep like normal people do and it was all because of Win.

"You know you can come and sleep in my room anytime you want to," Win said as he looked straight into his eyes.

"I don't want to be a burden to you."

"You can never be a burden to me nong Team," Win spoke as he ruffled Team's hair affectionately. Team wondered why Win did those things but the thing that really bothered him was the fact that his heart beat really fast whenever Win touched him.

Team looked down to stare at his hands as he didn't how to behave in front of his handsome hia who was giving him all his attention. Before any of them could say anything, Team's stomach grumbled as Win started laughing.

"Don't laugh. I am like really, really hungry right now and I want food," Team spoke.

"Okay, let's go."

"But there's still some time left and if the rain stops in a few minutes, we will have to practice."

"Trust me, the rain is not stopping for a long time."

"But what about the coach?"

"Team, he has been sleeping for a long time now. Plus, you are with the vice – president of the club so you don't have to worry."

"What do you want to eat?" Win and Team were inside Team's car as Win suddenly asked him a thought-provoking question.

"Chinese!" Team exclaimed as he looked at the older boy with excitement.

"Chinese what? Because if you are talking about eating a Chinese person then I-"

"No hia Win, I am talking about Chinese food." Team interrupted him as he glared at him. Team was sure that Win flirted with everyone like that. He reminded himself that he was no one special to him.

When they were finally seated at a Chinese restaurant as per Team's choice, Team couldn't help but check out the blonde in front of him. He looked at him up and down as the older was looking at the menu. Team realized that the blonde looked really attractive when he was focusing on something. Team had to stop himself from thinking things like that or else he would end up getting really hurt. Team thought it would be unimaginable to like his hia, he was only infatuated with him because Win was pretty attractive and had a charming personality.

Finally, the food they ordered arrived and both of them started eating. Team always ate as if he was in a hurry while Win ate slowly.

"Why do you eat so fast?" Win asked.

"Why do you eat so slow? Team retorted.

"I think I just eat like a normal person."

"You know what? No matter how much I eat; I am never full. I never feel satisfied and I always feel like eating more." Team spoke with his mouth full of food.

"I think its more of a mental thing than a physical thing."

"What do you mean? It has got to be a physical thing."

"No, like maybe what will make you full and satisfied is not food, it is something else."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, how would I know?"

"I am done eating," Team spoke after a while. Win was still eating his share of food as the younger started whining about leaving soon because he was getting bored.

"Just wait a little while longer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will see you later then." Team spoke as they reached his floor. When he turned to leave, Win grabbed his hand from behind and turned him towards himself.

"Wanna spend the night in my apartment?"

Despite of everything he thought, Team couldn't say no.