Insomnium (Violet)

Like in the first timeline, I get ready for school, and go through it as I normally do. I then searched for Chikaryeida immediately after.

I can't believe this is actually happening! I must be dreaming...

I catch a glimpse of my friend and sprint to her.

"Hi Chikaryeida! It's me! Violet! Your friend! Remember me? I became a magica just like you! Now we can fight tristitias together!"

The girl stares at me for a couple of seconds, like I was some complete stranger to her...then it struck me.
My face grew red and I immediately took a couple of steps back, staring at the ground.

Violet, you idiot, you restarted everything so you technically haven't met her yet. How could you be so stupid? Great, she probably thinks I'm crazy now!

"Violet Silver...that's your name?"

I nod.

"Interesting, you look exactly like someone I knew a while back...or at least it felt like a while back. It's strange, I feel like we've known each other for awhile, yet at the same time, I feel like we haven't met yet."

She paused for a moment, as if she were trying to come up with something to say, when her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"Wait a minute," She mutters. "You know my name, you know I'm a magica, and you look exactly like a friend of mine...there's no doubt about it. Violet Silver! You're that friend!"

So she remembers. That's quite odd, nobody at my school seemed to remember anything. Maybe it has to do with my wish. Since it involved Chikaryeida, I assume that's the reason she still has memories of me.

"So if you really are that girl," She continues. "Then you must've gone back in time! Was that your wish?"

I shrug.
"Sort of. I wished to see you again from the beginning."

"Really that's odd, why would you-"
She pauses and looks down.
"Something bad happened to me, huh? Let me guess, I died, didn't I?"

I didn't answer her, but I could tell she knew the answer.

"Damn..." She mutters. "That's crazy to think about...the fact that I actually died is insane."

"I-I wouldn't think about that so much! You're alive now! So d-don't worry!"

She gives me a small smile which fades into a frown.
"What if...what if I die again...?"

I walk up to her and place both my hands on her shoulders, giving her a look of determination.
"I won't let that happen! I swear to you Chikaryeida I will protect you! I might not know what the hell I'm doing but damn it I will do whatever it takes to keep you alive!"

She stares at me for a couple of seconds, then giggles to herself.
"You're adorable. How 'bout we protect each other? Let's fight those monsters together!"

"You're right," I say, releasing my grip. "I would much rather fight those monsters with you than by myself."

"Great!" exclaims Chikaryeida. "Now...let's see what you can do..."

She pauses and looks around the area.
"Perhaps we should try your power out somewhere else, I know a perfect spot!"

I follow her to a small hidden lake behind a few trees. It was a little far from the school, but not too far where you couldn't walk.

"Alright," She says. "Here we are!"

"It's nice. Why did you bring me here?"

"My old friend Sana and I used to come here a lot when we were kids, also it's hidden so no one will see us...now...let's see your power!"

"Oh...umm...okay then."

I pull out my lipana and transform. My outfit reminded me of the Victorian era in a certain way, I'm not sure why, perhaps the dull purples and greys?
I had a purple skirt on top of black tights connecting to high heels boots, and my top was long sleeved and with the back longer than the front, almost reaching to the bottom of my skirt.
On my left arm was some sort of weird shield with designs that reminded me of a stopwatch, and just below my left wrist was a bright purple gem, the same color as my lipana.

"Woah, your outfit is awesome! Now let's what you can do!"

Alright...what can I do? Chikaryeida can use bow and arrows...but what can I do...? Reset? I can do that but not at this moment...perhaps I can do something else time related...

I took a deep breath and focused really hard. After hearing the sound of gears spinning, everything looked different.
It was all frozen, not in ice but in time, even the water from the lake was no longer moving and the whole scenery had a slight purple tint.

This is all so weird. Time is frozen yet I still move like normal. But how am I going to prove it to my friend here?

I look around the area and find a few blue irises in the distance, so I quickly run up to them to pick a few. If I'm not mistaken, she told me these were her favorite kinds of flowers.

I walk back to her, standing next to her rather than in front, and unfroze time, hearing the gears spinning once again.

She grew startled for a moment then looked around until she stopped when her eyes met mine. She stepped back quickly, placing her hand on her heart.

"Jeez you scared me. Is your ability teleporting?"

I shake my head. "Nope, I can stop time! I froze it and walked over there to grab a few irises."
I hand her the flowers and she stares at them in awe.

"Blue irises, when we met in the previous timeline you told me they were your favorite."

Still in awe she shakes her head slowly.
"I can't believe this...that's crazy...a second can be years for you."

"Maybe not years," I shrug. "I'm pretty sure my magic power is depleted the longer I keep time frozen."

"That makes sense...it's still freaking cool though...just...there's one problem...it's only good for defence, you need an actual weapon to fight those beings."

"You're right...I'll look for something I can use as a weapon."