☾❣︎ ꪶꪖ𝘴𝓽 𝓽᭙ꪮ ❣︎☽

ALL SHIPS IN THIS ONESHOT:
Intruality (Remus X Patton)
Roceit (Roman X Janus)
~Obviously Analogical 😂~

Nobody's POV:
Roman, the creative, passionate, dramatic, and obnoxious trait that obviously represented Creativity.. Was somehow able to win over a certain evil reptilian. Janus, the maniacal, misinterpreted, manipulative, trickster trait that represented Deceit.
The two of them were the first people to start dating.
Soon after came along another adorable couple.
Patton, the sweet, innocent, kind, and fatherly trait that represented Morality eventually fell in love with Remus, the silly, sinister, exaggerated, and spooky trait that represented a different kid on creativity that was a bit more chaotic and unwanted, in other words, he represented Intrusive Thoughts. Patton and Remus became an official couple months after Roman and Janus. And that leaves us two left... who aren't exactly an official couple. It didn't quite make since because of how odd the other pairs were, these two however aren't too different from each other. Clearly these two need no introduction to who they are, because if your reading this, ugly should be well aware.

Roman's POV:
I woke up to birds chirping outside my window, I could tell immediate that it was most definitely a lovely and wonderful morning... But the chirping birds aren't the only thing that woke me up..
I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes with a yawn before spotting my boyfriend rummaging through my closet murmuring who knows what under his breath in annoyance, I chuckled and immediately knew what he was searching for, of course when he heard me he flung around with a curious expression that shifted to a weak smile, "Oh-! Terrible morning, Darling!.." Janus quickly straightened out himself and looked extremely nervous, I laughed. "I swear to Walt Disney himself, if it wasn't for me you'd lose your head." I said quietly with a snicker to myself as I reached over and grabbed his hat that he seemingly was missing. "Ah- Of course! I definitely knew that!" He lied and quickly went over to snatch his hat from me. After getting out of bed and beginning to get dressed I finally brought up an interesting topic that has been on all of our minds. "So, now that Pat and Remy have been in item for about a week and a half, when do you suppose The Pan!c at the Everywhere and Four Eyes are gonna hook up?" I couldn't help myself with the names,
Janus rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Well if they do I totally doubt it'll be anytime soon." He replied with his joking obvious lying voice that he does sometimes while pulling on his yellow gloves.
"I'm astonished that you continue to try and fool me to this day, even when I can see straight through you."

~Later That Day~

Nobody's POV:
Logan was casually sitting on the couch on his laptop as he sipped coffee out of a mug making no sound other than the fast typing from his keyboard. Remus and Patton then came skipping out of nowhere. They stared at him waiting to be noticed and without looking away from his computer Logan spoke up, "Can I help you two?.." he asked blankly with slight annoyance. "Me and Remy know you totally have a huge crush on Virgil!!!" Patton said with a small squeal while slightly bouncing up and down in sync with Remus. Logan almost spat out his coffee and did choke on it a little.. "W-What??? W-Who could have possibly relay t-that to you??" He said with wide eyes and deep red blushing cheeks as he shut his laptop, "YOU'RE NOT DENYING IT!!!!" Remus shouted in excitement before Logan shushed him.
"For the love of Einstein, be quiet!!!" He said standing up from his seat with a flustered face, he took a deep breath and sighed pushing up his glasses with his index finger, "There is a small possibility that you could be..correct ...But do not speak of this with anybody else! I will indeed make you regret it." He said strictly with a glare, Patton looked a little frightened while Remus just smirked, "Please do! I wonder what you'll do to punish me Logan!!" Remus said knowingly with a smirk, Patton of course looked at him confused and a little sad while Logan was just silently disgusted, "UH— P-Patt!! I-I'm only kidding my little cutie..heh.!!" Remus said reassuringly as he immediately hugged Patton tightly which made Patton smile.
Of course out of literally nowhere Virgil appeared crossing his arms with a face of disgust and disappointment. At this point Patton and Remus had already left. Logan jumped and flinched at his sudden appearance from being tense which made Virgil feel a slight pain in his chest. "Lo.. I'm sorry... Are you ok?.." Virgil asked with a concerned voice while sitting down with him on the couch. Logan took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes.. I'm alright, Virge, I just was a little tense at the moment." Logan reassured him a tiny bit shakily before he then got to thinking... "Virgil?....How long were you in the room..?"
"...Twenty minutes.."

Logan felt his throat close up in slight nervousness.

"....Virgil...How much did you hear..?"

".....I heard enough to now know you surprisingly don't hate me.. but if you need a better definition I guess I'll give you a demonstration..."
Virgil carefully placed a soft hand onto Logan cheek which made him blush before Virgil leaned in for a small sweet kiss. Logan kept it going with no hesitation whatsoever.
The kiss became more heated by the second and eventually they couldn't keep their hands off each other. But after a while they pulled away and Logan was now on top of Virgil.

"Virgil... You're impeccably stunning. I do in-fact love you.."

"....Yeah, well I mean I guess I underestimated how turned on I'd get while watching the sight of you on top of me with your shirt slightly unbuttoned, your tie extremely loose, your hair messy, your deep blue eyes making my heart beat faster and faster..... You know what- Less talk. More Kissing."