♡︎ ~ 𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 ~ ♡︎

(Mmk, I admit I just really wanted to do this one cause it's so cute lol)

Prompt #:  30

Logan's POV:
I have been in a romantic relationship with Virgil for over three months now....  And my god, I cannot deny how deeply I'm in love with him.  He's witty, he's caring, he's attractive, he's lovable... To be quite certain, he's all I could have ever asked for in a partner.  Me and Virgil are always spending time together whenever we have the chance.  I always make sure to make time for him, after all he is my main motivation in the day.  Although....
Today was a bit different.  Virgil seemed to be extra chatty with Janus....  I suppose it isn't something I should pay too much kind to... yet it's also suspicious.  It seems that every time I tried to meet up with Vee to spend quality time with him, I would always find with talking with Jan.  Once this became a reoccurring thing throughout the day, I became a bit more frustrated and conscious about it.  After what felt like numerous ours, the day began to come to a close and I retreated to my room where I was surprised to see Virgil, alone, sitting on my bed with an adorable smirk.  At this point I was well over annoyed.  I took a breath and continued what I was doing slightly more grumpier and without paying any attention to Virgil.  He seemed to tilt his head a little in confusion,   "..U-Uh... Lo..?  Ahem..?? A-Are you just gonna ignore me..???"  Virgil said and I huffed and furrowed my eyebrows as I continued to give him the 'Silent Treatment'.
"...Logan??.. You're scaring me, what's wrong?.."  Virgil said a little more concerned and I finally turned around to glare at him with my arms crossed as I tapped my fingers impatiently.  He looked me up and down with a confused expression on,  "...W-What..??? Was it something I said..??"  He asked turning a little more worried though I lost my patience a long time ago,  "No! It's what you didn't say!! You barely even spoke to me all day!!!  Every time I tried to spend time with you, you were with that stupid slimy serpent!!!!"  I shouted in enormous anger and annoyance.  Virgil widened his eyes though after I was done talking he paused and raised an eyebrow with a very faint smirk.
"Wait, Logan are you jealous??"   He asked suspiciously and I quickly argued... even though he was kind of right.
"I'm not jealous! It's just... Y-You're mine!" 
I shouted back in protest and Virgil suddenly let out a chuckle, 
"H-Hey!! T-This is serious..! Y-You're supposed to be my boyfriend..!!!" 
I huffed and looked away embarrassed,  Virgil sighed, 
"Lo, I am your boyfriend, and you know that I wouldn't have it any other way."
He stood up for a moment reaching out and pulling me close by my waist.  Dammit. Well. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm too weak for this.  I give in to him and let my guard down allowing myself to figuratively melt into his touch.
"Logan, I'm not dumb.  I would never even dream of leaving you for some ridiculous shady reptile.  The only reason I was spending so much time with him is because Roman wanted me to convince Jan to ask him out.  Believe me, I was dying to be with you all day.... Giving you my love is my favorite pass time, you know.."  he said with a smirk and Logan sighed with a tiny snicker before raising an eyebrow,   "Vee, if I hadn't known better I'd say you were trying to suck up to me."  I said with a smile that I couldn't hold back anymore.  He scoffed and shrugged,   "..Ehh, it was worth a shot."  He said grinning and I pulled him into a soft sweet kiss and let out a small happy hum of contentment when going into it. Virgil returned the kiss and smiled with an adorable blush when we pulled away,   "Still jealous?.."  Virgil asked smugly and I touched my forehead to his while slightly swaying in unison with him,
"Well, I suppose I feel better after your explanation... But I do hold grudges unfortunately."  I said with a smirk and a happy blush, 
"..Oh boy. I'm never gonna hear the end of this huh?"  Virgil laughed,
"Most likely, no."  I replied.