~ J u s t k i d s. ~

(SORRY THIS IS SHORT!!)

CHILD AU~

Nobody's POV:
Seven year old Virgil was a unique little one.  When he was young, he started out completely silent. Doctors thought he was mute until eventually at five years old he said his first word.  More like first sentence.  Turns out the small, timid, and adorable little boy was just incredibly shy and socially anxious. Because of the old assumption of him being mute, Virgil learned a bit of sign-language. The small little boy got bullied all throughout preschool and even in Kindergarten and throughout the start of First grade.  When Virgil did speak, he would end up tripping up on his words, so kids would laugh at him and tease him. He was always a little smaller than the other kids and he was neglected by most everyone.  Eventually, in the middle of First grade Virgil was approached by a sharply dressed nerdy looking kid that was his age.  Virgil was extremely shy of course, but later in life he'd find out that he actually was gay so it did make sense with the bright red cheeks he had on while looking at the professional minor. 
"Pardon me, Would you be interested in forming an alliance with me and my two friends?"   Virgil blinked a couple times trying to comprehend what he was asking.  He used sign language to ask him what he meant, normally other kids didn't understand it but miraculously this kid did. 
He tilted his head ever so slightly looking as if he was asking a curious question as he signed back.  "Can you speak?"   Virgil was shocked by this and froze up with wide eyes for a second before he took a deep breath,  ".....sometimes."
He quietly murmured out and surprisingly the boy gave a small faint smile,  "..I see.  Well, as I was saying me and my friends noticed the other kids making fun of you.  We would like to offer you a position in our friend group so that we can make sure you're protected from the mean kids."  The boys explained a Virgil looked him up and down before hesitantly nodding.  The boy smiled a bit brighter and held his hand out stiffly,  "Very well.  My name is Logan Logic, but use my first name please and thanks.  These are my peers..."    He said and Virgil nervously shook his hand as four other kids rushed up,
"Hiya!!!!! I'm Patton Morality!! OHMYGOSH! I love your backpack! Don't be too shy!! I promise we're nothing but friendly!!"
"HAZA!!! Do not threat for your hero is here!!!!  For I, Roman Creativity, Will save you from your dark eerie fears!!!!"
"GREETINGS!!! Name's Remus Intrusive!! ARE YOU SCARED???? I don't bite!!.. Sometimes!!!"
"I'm Janus Deceit.  Clearly the smartest person here."
"Actually, Jan. That would be me."  Logan corrected.
Virgil was a bit overwhelmed and confused but nodded as a hello.  "....Well, aren't you gonna tell us your name, kiddo?"  Patton piped up with a warm smile and Virgil gulped.
".....V-Virgil...I'm Virgil Anxiety.."  he muttered out.
Soon enough the six kids became friends in no time.  Roman decided to play pretend wedding with two of his friends that happened to be Logan and Virgil.
"Why do I have to wear the skirt..??" Virgil wines quietly.
"Because Logan already has the tie! DUH."  Roman snapped.
"...I don't know, I quite like it."  Logan admitted.
"..Great. Then next time you can wear it."  Virgil grumbled.

Years passed and the infamous squad remained unstoppable. They went from age seven to age twenty-five.  And here's the catch..

Eighteen years later, Roman got to plan a real wedding.  Logan got to wear the skirt, and Virgil got to wear the tie.