~☾♥︎𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝐶𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠♥︎☽~

(Yes, this was heavily inspired by a Romeo and Juliet type of love story scenario. 😅 sorry not sorry💕)

Nobody's POV:
Normally when you think of a dramatic romantic and tragic type of story.. you would definitely not think the main two would be these characters.  Logan was a sharp, quick witted, intelligent and overall a Logical specimen. Because Logan is so intelligent and up stood, he normally doesn't know emotion that well, even though this analogy was incredibly offensive to Logan, he was considered a very well functioning machine, of course that is a metaphor but he didn't like it in the slightest. On the other hand, we have a very unique specimen called Virgil. He was a rather antisocial, nervous, gloomy, and overall an Anxiety prone person. Virgil was probably one of the sides that actually felt more emotion, however Virgil normally just pushed any and all unwanted emotions aside and tried his best to bury them deep down. Virgil was jokingly called nicknames and jokingly made fun of by the other sides and Virgil made it seem like he was fine when actually he took those words to heart and dwelled on them for hours. Logan had emotions, it just seemed like he didn't, however.. there is one person that always succeeds to trigger strange and overwhelming emotions that Logan couldn't control... and that one person was a good friend of his.... Virgil. Of course on the anxious side's point of view he felt pretty much the same thing, but caused by Logan. The other sides knew something had to have been up but it was so strange.. if they were a couple than that would be a very odd pair, it's not everyday that you see a logical and reasonable person in a relationship with a anxious and irrational person. It was most definitely very obvious of their attraction to each other and they wanted to just let out all of their emotion but they knew it would be impossible. It was pretty much a routine that Virgil wouldn't be able to sleep and got up early, Logan woke up earlier than the rest however still at a decent time, normally they had at least a half hour until the rest of the traits awoke so Logan and Virgil had the ability to communicate for a bit.

Logan's POV:
It was a rather average Friday morning, I woke up ten minutes before my alarm went off which was a habit I have been doing for quite some time. I got dressed and went through my personal routine before walking out and spotting Virgil who was sitting at the counter yawning, I cleared my throat and took a couple breaths so that I won't turn as red as I normally do when I'm in an environment that included Virgil. As I walked over to the counter I managed to see his blank expression slightly shift to a soft grin that was unnoticeable to anyone but me. "Good Morning, Virgil. It seems you've been awake for an hour now.. You didn't get the proper amount of time for sleep I'm sure.." I responded to him in all honesty, Virgil just scoffed and blew a couple strands of hair out of his face, "Why? You worried about me L?" Virgil's tease actually was accurate. "Of course I am. You should be taking care of yourself," I replied while grabbing a mug out of the cabinet that had 'E=MC2' imprinted on it while Virgil held his own mug that was Nightmare Before Christmas themed. Virgil simply rolled his eyes and huffed. After brewing coffee Virgil finally spoke up again, "...So, am I the only one who noticed Princey talking with Remy and Patt last night?"
"I did indeed hear them as well last night, "..I overheard the exchange too. It was quite the peculiar topic...." I replied more quietly while taking a sip out of my mug.. Remus, Patton, and Roman happened to be on the topic of mine and Virgil's friendship.. or, well.. ahem.
"Tch. If 'peculiar' is what that topic was than I would actually be able to sleep.." Virgil commented while avoiding eye contact with me, I was a little confused as to what he meant by that,  "Are you saying that you loose hours of sleep because of them talking? If so then I could always just-" I never got to finish before Virgil interrupted me, "No, no that's not it. I lose sleep because my mind won't turn the heck off.. ugh. I can't not think about-...." he stopped talking before he could finish his sentence in which I placed down my mug, "..You can't not think about....'Us'?.." I asked with a smaller sigh, the only reason why that was my sudden conclusion was because I was doing the same....

Virgil's POV:
Well shit. Yeah I'm totally busted. There is zero chance I'm escaping this awkward situation. How the hell did he know??? I get that he literally is Logic but he isn't a mind reader! At this point I have no clue what to do or say!  "I-..uh.. why d-do you ask??" I'm pretty sure my voice cracked on that.. ugh this is so pressuring..  "Virgil, I may be the up stood intelligible one but that doesn't mean I can't feel certain things. My prediction is that you are feeling the same things that I am.." I swear he got closer to me when he said that! Obviously I was, but there's no way we could be together!.. I love Logan.. but unfortunately that isn't how the story is supposed to go..
"...I-I'm the bad guy. That was assumed and established since day one...  I don't save the day, I don't fly off into the sunset.... a-and I don't get the guy...."  fuck. I just started rambling.. why can't I do anything right???   "..I don't recall anybody saying that life has to be some sort of cinematic masterpiece. We don't have to follow all of the rules.." Logan looked away with a red face and a sigh. I guess he's not wrong.. then again when is 'Logic' ever wrong.

Nobody's POV:
Virgil looked up at the logical trait and Logan gazed back down at him in return. Both of the traits silently admired each other, it was as if the world had melted away around the two of them and a magnetic force formed between them as they both gave into the force pulling them together...
Before both of them could comprehend what was happening,  the gap between the two of them closed and the two found themselves caught up in a loving kiss. The sweet kiss lasted for about seven seconds before Virgil pulled away just to relay a message,

"I love you, Logan.."

"I love you too, Virgil."