v live: dancing time!!

"na na na~" raehyun sang lightly as she squatted in front of her manager's phone that she was using for the live broadcast. "oh it's on! hi atiny~" the female waved enthusiastically to the camera with a smile, eyes turning into crescent moons. "today i thought i'd come on and do some dancing for you all. how does that sound?" raehyun asked her fans, staying silent as she scanned the comments.

yes please!!
dancer raehyun 🙌🙌
you're so pretty 😍😍
stay healthy rae!! 🥺

"thank you all for the compliments~" she giggles before she got up to walk over to the stereo where her phone was connected to the sound system. "what should i dance to today?~," she asked herself before choosing itzy's new song, in the morning. rushing to stand in the middle of the frame, raehyun did small warmup movements before dancing to the song's chorus with ease, adding facial expressions. "nuguilkka mafia~" she sang live before stopping and skipping over to the stereo to change songs. "let's do something cuter," she mumbled to herself before putting on pandora's tiki taka. a song she hadn't performed in a while and began dancing to the entire song when she was in the frame to the v live.

unnie how are you and your boyfriend?
love from indonesia 💓
wink please~
her skills!!!!

"love from indonesia? i love you~" she waved cutely. "noona, i'm studying to be a surgeon. do you have any tips to help me pass this year?" the female read the question out loud, gasping in amazement by the comment. "you're studying to be a surgeon? wah~ that's hard. i respect you," she chuckled dryly before clearing her throat. "but my advice would be...don't spend so much time just studying. if you plan your time accordingly you'll be able to have time to hang out with friends yet still have enough time to study for your subjects," she advised. "i'm still currently in school and i manage my time to where it fits me. so i go onto campus during my day offs and study online when i have schedules. the college i attend has a program with some local hospitals so i'm able to visit and study there as well," she informed with a nod.

i go to your college hehe
noona looks really pretty today
pretty raehyunie!!!
mwah from australia!

"when do i study most? i study mostly during the late-night which isn't healthy," raehyun scratched her nape nervously before smiling at the camera. "atiny don't be like me okay?" the female stopped reading comments to bounce up and walking over to her stereo where she puts on victon's flip a coin on. she rushes back to the centre and focuses on the dance routine she had learnt from chan when she visited the members at plan m. the next song that was played after was boram's newest song, why why which the ateez member had fallen in love with. the concept was sweet and innocent like the singer who portrayed the story of the music video perfectly.

stan victon and boram
boram!!!
i am in love with this woman
what can't she do honestly?
😍🙌🙌

sliding to sit down in front of the livestream, slightly panting, raehyun gives a tired smile and leans forward so her face was really close to the lens to read the comments flying past. "ello~" she giggles. "how's joochanie? we hung out recently at our favourite restaurant. it was for our friendiversary~" she hummed with a smiled before scooting back to be in the frame. the female adjusted her hair before continuing to read the comments in silence, lightly humming a random tune in her head. "how's filming for love #hashtag? it's been a fun experience. all the staff are really nice and the cast is very interactive with one another," she truthfully answers with a thumbs up.

dance to doja cat!
tiktok dances?
what's your favourite type of dance?
i love your short hair hyunie!!

"i want to do some more dancing," she stood back up once more and walked over to the stereo, her voice is captured in the background humming as she shuffled through her playlist. turning on josef salvat's call on me, raehyun skips to a few seconds before where she wanted to dance so she had enough time to make it back to the frame, dancing calmly with her eyes watching her every movement in the mirror.

that was so satisfying
the power she holds is immaculate
suddenly i'm straight?
the way she hit every beat

the female member continued to do a few more dance performances for her fans before her phone began ringing, exposing her phone call tone as she removed her phone from the stereo to answer it. "uh, hi. i'm at the company why? ah, okay. eung~ bye bye~" she hangs up and glances up at the livestream and smiles. "okay i think i'm going to end now. bye, atiny! i love you!" she beams, blowing a kiss to the camera before ending the live broadcast.