RAEHYUN AND KQ STAFF

welcome to the introduction of raehyun's relationship with kq staffs !

✎ᝰ┆ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀs

raehyun loves her manager. oftentimes you'll find her hugging him at airports, at music program buildings and in general. he is whipped for the girl and it shows - like so much. they're fairly close and enjoy having sentimental talks about their families and their futures in life. her manager lives in a nice home with his family, and raehyun wanting to be married, have a family and still performing on stage. ateez's manager also likes spoiling her at random times, so in between schedules, he'll take the group out on a treat just for the reason of wanting to see her smile.

✎ᝰ┆ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀs

raehyun and ateez's backup dancer have the cutest relationship ever omg - like, remember when ateez filmed a video for studio choom and they released a video for behind the scenes of that video? yeah, in that video you can see raehyun and some of the backup dancers playing around in the background while the other members were being filmed and talking to other backup dancers. raehyun is especially close to one of their backup dancers since she's known him since they began promoting as ateez. the backup dancers are super close to the members of ateez and also are protective of raehyun. we stan this friendship.

✎ᝰ┆ʜᴀɪʀ sᴛʏʟɪss

raehyun is probably their favourite member to style regarding hair. why? because since she is female ( not that they are discriminating against the boys, they still love them ), they are able to experiment with hairstyles on raehyun to find what atiny prefer on her during performances. majority of the time, they like styling raehyun's hair down - straight or wavy and sometimes it's up in a ponytail or in a half-up-down space bun style. the hairstylists also take extra time with her hair since raehyun is notorious for often dyeing her hair, just like hongjoong and is given special hair treatment to maintain her hair's health and colour.

✎ᝰ┆ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ sᴛʏʟɪss

raehyun and their makeup stylists are similar to her relationship with their hairstylists. raehyun is the member who allows them to experiment with different makeup looks and designs, sometimes even asking the idol to model for them when they want to test out a new makeup look. their makeup stylist often praises raehyun for her clear skin and they often share beauty secrets that helped their skin issues such as acne and whatnot. majority of raehyun's skincare products were recommendations she has gotten from her makeup stylists.