Questionair

"Hello welcome back everyone, today we have a special guest, Raehyun of ATEEZ! Please introduce yourself!"

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo! ATEEZ's pirate queen, Raehyun iminda! thank you for having me~"

"So this is your first solo schedule away from the boys, correct?"

"Yes! I'm actually very nervous but I heard Eunchae and Mayse have been here a lot before, so I feel slightly comfortable being here~"

"Ah! Yes they've been here before and quite a lot actually, they're fan favourites haha"

"Well, I hope I can be one too!"

"Okay, the first question is How does it feel being the only female member?"

"It gets crazy sometimes but most of the time it's like living with eight brothers, occasionally my parents because Seonghwa oppa and Hongjoong oppa treat me like their child."

"Have you ever gotten romantic feelings for any of the members?"

"I feel like a lot of fans would suspect that but I've actually haven't. I see all the boys like my brothers since we've known each other for so long now."

"Okay then, if you were to, which member would you date?"

"I'd honestly be fine with dating any of them, they'll all make wonderful boyfriends but if I were to choose, I'd probably say either San or Yunho."

"Why?"

"San and Yunho are the members I'm mostly close to even though I'm close to all of them. They have similar personalities to me so I think we would vibe off each other well."

"I think you and Yunho would make a cute couple"

"Oh thank you! Although I wouldn't date him, I will take that as a compliment!"

"Moving on, what are your goals for 2020?"

"I think I want ATEEZ to grow as artists and for us to work hard just like last year and to have fun~"

"What's a concept you'd like to try? Would you like to return to a specific concept?"

"I think our concepts are really fitting each time we had a comeback and they all fitted each other. I wouldn't mind returning back to Wave and Illusion, personally, I like that era's the best."

"What's your favourite sidetrack on your albums?"

"I like all ATEEZ songs so I can't choose a specific one."

"Well now that we've talked a bit about ATEEZ and your career, let's talk about you as Raehyun. Do you have a favourite hairstyle you've done so far? What colour would you do next?"

"I liked all my hair colours throughout my career. I think my favourite would have to be my Lavender hair for Wave and Illusion, but I'd really like to try blue hair one day but for now, I enjoy my green hair for current promotions."

"Do you have a favourite animal? If so, what is it?"

"ATINY often compares me to a bunny and I really like that but unfortunately I'm allergic to them. My favourite animal is actually a dinosaur but sadly they don't excite me anymore."

"Next time you come we'll provide you with a dinosaur plushie. Raehyun, were you social growing up?"

"I wasn't very social actually. I only had one friend growing up."

"Who's that?"

"Ah, he's also an idol, Joochanie from Golden Child. We've known each other since birth because our parents are high school friends who stayed in touch. We used to train together as well before I moved to KQ."

"Just exactly how many times did you move companies? hahaha"

"Three times haha. I first started at CUBE Entertainment actually and then I moved to Woolim to train with Joochanie and finally moved to KQ where I debuted!"

"Do you regret moving so many times?"

"Not in the slightest bit! Each company has so many talented trainees ready for the stage and I would've loved to be a part of it but I'm happy with ATEEZ. They're really talented boys and I'm proud to be a member."

"Well spoken! So I heard you have this hint thingy going on with your fans, what is that exactly about?"

"Ah! My fans have been trying to find out who my celebrity crush and real-life crush is! I've been given hints daily for them to find out who it is~"

"How many have you given? What were they and what's today's hint?"

"The hints I've already given are: he's taller and older than me, he's really good at singing and dancing, his company isn't JYP, SM or YG. He is an idol and I listen to his music often. Today's hint will be, he has a bright, amazing smile!~"

"Well, Raehyun! That was the last question sadly, but thank you for coming and we hope to have you back on someday!"

"Thank you for having me! Bye, everyone!"