JooRae Hang Out Vlog

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀):

Raehyun woke up at around six in the morning, using the peaceful time to get ready for her day with her childhood friend; Joochan of Golden Child

Raehyun woke up at around six in the morning, using the peaceful time to get ready for her day with her childhood friend; Joochan of Golden Child. Hongjoong and Seonghwa were already aware of her whereabouts and peacefully slept in their room as Raehyun began accessorising her outfit. She grabbed her purse and slipped on a pair of black heeled boots before leaving her dorm. While walking, Raehyun recalled the phone call she had with her best friend about today's festivities. She recalled him telling her that he would be bringing a camera because the company had asked him to film his day with the popular singer. Raehyun agreed of course. It was kinda like a video memory for themselves for when they're older and for their fans.

The female stood in front of the cafe by herself, checking her phone as she rocked on her heels, waiting for Joochan to arrive. "Rae-ah!" he called as he jogged up to her, hands inside his jacket pocket. He stopped in front of the female and held a soft smile. "Let me record for a bit then we'll enter kay?" he told her with a gentle smile. The girl nodded and pushed a strand of her hair out of her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he created his company's camera, waving in his free hand. "Today I'm with Raehyunie, please introduce yourself," he requested, getting out of the frame to film the girl.

She shivered in the cold however held a smile. Waving, she greeted the camera before whining to Joochan. "Ah~ Hurry it's cold!~" she wailed as Joochan laughed.

"We're at a cafe, let's go in before you die from the cold," he chuckled, opening the door for Raehyun who thanked him while entering the building. Joochan filmed himself as both he and Raehyun bowed to the workers who greeted them with a smile. They found a table and set up the camera to where they could see only the two idols.

"Hi, Chan-Chan left to go order our drinks," Raehyun whispered to the camera, a smile plastered on her face. When she looked up, she saw her friend approaching her with a receipt in hand. "What'd you get?" she asked, leaning over the table to peek at the piece of paper in his hand.

"Two Americanos, one with less caffeine and a Tiramisu to share," he commented, tucking the receipt in his pocket. Raehyun leaned back in her seat and gave the male a thumbs up. "Do you know what? The worker said we made a cute couple," he laughed as Raehyun followed his actions.

"I swear nowadays it's not so uncommon to see males and females as friends and not just lovers," Raehyun chuckled with a smile. "Also I saw you eyeing that strawberry tart, why didn't you get it?" she frowned at him.

"Because you're allergic to strawberries dummy," he poked the centre of her forehead. Raehyun winced and held the spot he poked with a small glare. "I'll get one another day," he shrugged.

"Okay then," Raehyun said before changing the topic. "Oh! Did you talk to her?" she asked as she stared at her best friend with hopeful eyes. Noticing his sudden mood change and fiddling, she could automatically tell he didn't. "Yah, I introduce you to her and you said you would talk to her often!" she whined at her best friend.

"I know, I know," Joochan hushed her. "But, it's just," he sighed. "Every time I see her, I just lose my words and I can't speak," he ranted as Raehyun sighed.

"Okay let me-" Raehyun was cut off by the worker who had walked over to them with their order on a tray. "Oh thank you!~" she cheered before continuing her words. "Give me your phone," she demanded him.

"Wae?" Joochan gave her a confused face.

"Aish~ Just give it to me," she demanded once more. After giving his friend his phone, he watches as she enters his passcode and opens his contacts. A few more tapping motions and his phone is returned to him. "There, now you have her number and have a conversation ready to go," she noted, grabbing her drink to take a sip.

"I- you are a lifesaver," Joochan praised her as he took a sip of his drink as well after pocketing his phone in his pocket.

Raehyun flipped her hair and gave a sarcastic smile. "I know," she said in a girly tone before giggling. The two talked and caught up with each other's achievements and doings before Raehyun's phone began to vibrate in her lap. Checking it, she sees it's Hongjoong.

papa joong
bring back food
stay safe baby 💗

She replies with a short loving message and gave a smile to Joochan. "Let's go buy food for our members," she stood up, lightly dusting off her clothes as he stood up with her. "Thank you for your services," the two bowed to the workers as they left. "I should get the boys tteokbokk," Raehyun mumbled, unknowingly clutching onto Joochan's free arm. To them, it was a natural common thing between the two of them since they were in high school. They didn't think much of it and neither did their fans.

"Let's get Yeopgi Tteokbokki then," Joochan told her, carrying the camera in his other hand.