SOOMPI

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗀

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗀.𝗃𝗐 𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 5𝗍𝗁 2021

After being seen on a date at COEX Mall last month, rumours have been spiralling around VICTON Han Seungwoo and ATEEZ Raehyun

Neither Plan M Entertainment nor KQ Entertainment released official statements regarding the dating rumours between their idols, leaving fans to believe they were dating.

In the earlier morning of November 5th, KQ Entertainment and Plan M Entertainment released official statements in regards to the dating rumours.

KQ Entertainment states: "Hello, this is KQ Entertainment,
As many are aware, our artist Raehyun of ATEEZ has been in a relationship with someone for quite some time now. The relationship between her and her boyfriend was kept private for personal reasons.
Upon noticing the recent rumours surrounding her and VICTON Han Seungwoo, we conducted a meeting with all parties to discuss the dating rumours.
After discussing with our artist, Han Seungwoo and his company representatives, we can confirm the two to be dating. Further details about the relationship will not be released upon request of the couple.
We hope fans of the two can continue loving and supporting them and their careers.
Thank you."

Plan M Entertainment states: "Hello, this is Plan M Entertainment,
We have noticed the recent dating rumours surrounding our artist, Han Seungwoo of VICTON.
After meeting with Han Seungwoo, ATEEZ Raehyun and her company representatives, we can confirm that the two are romantically seeing each other.
Details about the relationship are to be kept private at the request of the couple.
We hope fans of both artists can continue to love and support them.
Thank you."

What are your thoughts on this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• TWENTY SONGS PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS TIMES

• NCT MAYSE SON AND BLACK CODE MINHEE RELEASES NEW PODCAST TITLED "WITH M&M"

• SON EUN CHAE SHARES HER FAVOURITE THINGS ABOUT HER STRAY KIDS MEMBERS, BEING A SOLO ARTIST AND MORE WITH JESSI