Crying during a V live

"Annyeonghaseyo ATINY," Raehyun quietly greeted the camera with a small wave. The female silently sat inside the practice room, in the chair by the desk inside the room, dressed in black sweatpants, an oversized red white shirt a black bomber jacket. Her phone rested face up in front of her as she stared lovingly at the camera. "How have you guys been?"

better now that you've gone live
you're so cute~
i love you so much
good~ how have you been pirate queen?

"I've been better," Raehyun mumbled, eyes glancing into the camera lens as she read the flying comments passing by the left side of the screen. "Am I eating properly? Yes! Seonghwa oppa and my parents have been strict on me about eating on time," she pouted, running a hand through her magenta coloured hair. "ATINY make sure to eat three meals a day, okay?" she scolded whilst pointing at the camera with a pursed smile. Seeing the various agreements, and smiled upon seeing her fans agreeing to her words so easily. With a hum, Raehyun reads the comments in peace. "Are you excited for the comeback?" she read off from the screen. Humming, the female nods her head with a bright smile on her face. "I'm so excited to be debuting in PANDORA, the members are so nice and loving to me," she giggles. "Minhee, Mayse and I are the maknae line," she chuckled.

that's trouble in the making
oh no
let us pray for the older members

"I'm not that bad ATINY~" Raehyun whined. "If anything, Eunchae is more of a troublemaker than I am," she stated, playing with the ends of her hair. Reading and answering more questions, Raehyun hears the door open to reveal Wooyoung. "Don't you dare try and join my live!" she pointed an accusing finger at the male who chuckled off-screen. He grabs something by the stereo and winks at her.

"I just came for my phone," he said, showing her the technology as she glared at him. "But do you want me to?" he asked, walking over to stand behind the tripod.

"No! You're always here when I do a live!" she argued. When he argued back, Raehyun sent him a playful glare. "Yah! It's always either you, Sanie or Seonghwa oppa," she listed off, showing her fingers as she counted the three named members. "Stop annoying my ATINY!~ They want to see me not you," she huffed. "You can have ATINY another time, right now is Raehyun time," she finished as Wooyoung snickered, exiting the room with his phone.

what just happened?
was that wooyoungie?
who was that?
raehyun protecting us for her life 🤣

"No~ ATINY are mine today~" she sang teasingly as she smiled at the camera. "Wooyoungie, Sanie and Hwa oppa always interrupt my time with ATINY," she pouted. "Not today they won't!" Raehyun hummed to a song as she silently read the comments with a smile on her face. However, upon seeing a hate comment, her smile faltered into a frown and her eyes began to water. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she turns and covers her face with her hair as she lets out a choked cough. Looking back at the screen, she sees the various hate comments now flooding into her Livestream. The female tried not to cry, trying to calm herself, she takes deep breaths and fake smiles.

aww baby don't cry!~
you haters need to f off
rae we love you!!!
please go kill yourself
i liked it better when you were gone.

Raehyun let out a sigh and couldn't help but shed a tear before quickly wiping it away before anyone could notice, however, the fans did and apparently so did the members. Cause as soon as the tear fell, the door to the practice room was open and the boys were inside rushing to her side to cheer her up. Even her phone began ringing just as she wiped the tear away.

okay off topic but how the tf did they do that?!
they ran to her legit
we stan one family
i love how the members all run to cheer her up
who's calling her though?

"No! You aren't allowed to cry! We do not approve!" Hongjoong screamed as he and Seonghwa engulfed her into a hug, cradling her face and cooing at her as she shed a few tears.

"Who's making my baby cry?" Yunho asked, eyes on the screen with San and Mingi on both his side, trying to find the person behind the damage.

"We do not like this," Mingi pointed at the camera with a serious face. Wooyoung and Yeosang began doing silly faces at the girl to cheer her up, but she was just shedding more tears.

the boys protecting raehyun from hate is my life
#protectraehyun
i don't like seeing her cry :(((
is she okay???
the boys are so caring i love it

Yunho moved away from the camera, allowing San and Mingi and talk to fans before advancing to the crying Raehyun and wiping away her tears. "Aigoo~ Bubs you don't look pretty when you cry~," he said, making her slap his arm, him wincing at the pain.

After calming down, she sat back down in the chair, eyes slightly puffy and cheeks red from all the harsh wiping she did with the use of her jacket. "Someone was calling me before," she muttered and went to call the person back. "Hello?"

In a matter of seconds, she was back in tears, but there was a smile on her face so fans knew it was someone telling her good things. "Bubs stop crying~ You're hurting us the more you cry," Yunho told her from off-camera.

"I don't mean to," she sniffled, wiping her tears. "Thank you oppa~ eung~ Have a nice meal oppa! Bye-bye!~" she ended the call with a smile as she sniffled. "I'm sorry you had to see that ATINY. I promise it won't happen again, I love you~" she smiled and waved to the camera. "I'm going to go now!~ Bye ATINY!"

who was on the call though?
i wanna know who made our girl smile again!!
she deserves the world 🥺🥺
we love you raehyunieeeee