Raehyun's Birthday V live

a/n : hi i was meant to upload this prior on her actual b-day ( june 9th ) but i was busy with school so yeah :D i'm trying to upload as much as i can during my exam week uwu

Raehyun was sat in one of the conference rooms, balloons spelling out 'happy birthday' in gold hung above her head as she covered her initials with her body. The female was dressed in an oversized hoodie - that probably wasn't even hers, the hood covering her hair as she waited for the V Livestream to begin. When she started it, she sat waiting as viewers rolled into the Livestream rapidly. "Oh! That was quick~" she giggles. "Annyeong ATINY!~" she waved enthusiastically, dancing in her chair as she hummed a song. "Today is what?" she asked, leaning forward to read the comments that passed by her screen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYYYY
WE LOVE YOU 💕💓💗💞
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAEHYUN
AHH YOU'RE GROWING UP TOO FAST ;-;
i love you!

"Ne~ Today is my birthday!" she giggles, clapping her hands like a child as she swayed side to side in her seat. She begins to hum as she reads all the flying comments, trying her best to fit one suitable to answer. "Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes~" she chimed as she smiled. "What did I do for my birthday?" Raehyun read. Sitting back in her seat, she ponders for a few seconds before speaking. "I went out with my family and boyfriend to a restaurant," she explained. "The members came to and so did PANDORA, it was really fun," she smiled.

unnie what did your boyfriend get you?
i'm so happy for you~~~
she doesn't even look like she's 21!
she's matured well 😭😭😭

"Eunchae gave me a slap when she saw me this morning," Raehyun recalled, pouting as she thought back to earlier that day. "I was walking into the company and she just appeared and," the female slapped her hands together creating a loud sound. Tilting her head, she gives an unsure look. "I think I'll have to slap her harder next year for hers," she mumbled before glancing at the screen.

this is the best friend energy i want.
we stan raehyun and eunchae
cutie
love you!

"Fire off a mayday~" Raehyun begins to lightly hum as she read the flowing comments past her sight. "But I can't wait~" she continues before stopping and reading a comment. "What did the members get me?"

i like how she dodged all our seungwoo comments 🤣🤣
queen raehyun
she said: stan victon
we love an unproblematic queen

"Joong oppa and Hwa oppa piped in together to get me a new bracelet," she told fans, showing the silver piece of jewellery that hung on her left wrist slightly loosely. "Yunho just laid on top of me this morning till I woke up, dumb golden retriever," she mumbled the last bit before smiling. "Yeosangie bought me chicken, San said he'd annoy me the whole day," she laughed. "Mingi is buying me whatever I want online," she cheered like a child. "Wooyoung gave me a new hoodie and Jongho, my precious baby," she held her heart in awe. "He gave new earrings~"

the pirate queen got spoileddddd
you deserve all that honestly
urgh you're so pretty
what about your friends?

As Raehyun went to speak, her phone begins to play, TXT's Drama playing throughout the room as her eyes glanced at her phone. She lifted her phone and showed the contact of 'yeonyeon 🥱' and answered. "Ne annyeonghaseyo?" she answered politely as she waited for Yeonjun to reply.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo, is this perhaps Ms Kim Raehyun?" his voice asked over the phone in which was on loudspeaker. Raehyun turned her head, stifling a laugh before she calmed herself and turned to face her phone.

"Ah no," she said bluntly. "This is Mik Hyunrae," her voice told the male. The call went silent for a few seconds before the two friends began laughing. "Hi Yeonjunie~," she said his name cutely, just like how he did when filming a segment for Show Champion.

Yeonjun groaned. "It got to you too?" he asked sighing before loud shuffling was heard in the background. "Yah! I'm on the phone!" he yelled at however it was with him.

"Thank Beomgyu for showing me," Raehyun laughed before multiple voices were heard over on Yeonjun's end. "What the- what's going on over there?"

"NOONA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" the loud sound made Raehyun jump in her seat, laughing as she thanked the younger boys who greeted her. "Noona we miss you! Come cook for us~ Yeonjun hyung isn't as good~" Beomgyu's voice was heard over the phone as Yeonjun's followed his with a complaint.

"Aigoo~ Okay I understand, I'll visit soon~" she smiled. "I'm doing a V live right now but I'll call you again later," she told the five boys who agreed and ended the call.

Suddenly the lights turned off, confusing the poor girl who was asking who turned them off, only to have a smile be plastered on her face as her members and Eunchae approached her with a cake in hand, singing happy birthday to her. The now-pinkish haired female smiled and clapped her hands as Seonghwa stood in front of her, cake in hand as he asked her to blow out the candles. "Make a wish first!" Eunchae yelled from across the room, turning on the lights before rushing to the group. Laughing at her best friend, Raehyun followed her orders and cupped her hands together, eyes closed tightly as she thought about her wish. The female opened her eyes and blew out the candles, giggling as her members smothered her with affection.

"Ah get off of me!~" she whined.

kq familyyyyyy
my eyes have been blessed by this amount of visuals
kings and queens
my favourite company family

"Go away! I wanna do a V live alone," she pouted but thanked the members for coming, waving them goodbye as they left the room. "I got a cake!" she giggled like a child and showed the dessert that sat on its package. She picked off one of the decorations and plopped it into her mouth, covering her mouth as she chewed. After swallowing the decoration, she goes back to reading the comments. "What did Joochanie do for my birthday? He sends me a message saying happy birthday and a clip of him singing," she smiled. "It was my favourite song he sings, so thank you Chanchan!" she smiled. After a few minutes of talking to her fans and her doing fan requests, she frowns and tells her viewers it was time for her to leave. "I have to go now, but do not forget that I love you and you're forever in my heart! Bye mwah!~" she blew a kiss before ending the Livestream.