99 Liner V Live

Raehyun sat in front of the camera, sitting criss-cross as she waited for the fans to pile into the Livestream. She hums and fixes her hair, tucking it behind her eat as she softly sings to a random tune in her mind. "Oh, there's so many of you already," she giggles. "ATINY hi~" she waves and smiles childishly, giggling as she plays with her hair. "I'm in the practice room right now but I'm not alone." On cue, as soon as she said that, music began playing throughout the room, causing the female to face the direction of the stereo where a figure stood. "Yah! I was talking!" she yelled as a laugh was heard in the room.

99 line?
rae i've missed you!!!
i love your red hair 😍😍
my favourite line 😍

Raehyun sighed, turning to face the phone in front of her with a slight frown. "ATINY, Wooyoung, San and Yunho are here too," she sighed, flipping her hair over her right shoulder as said people entered the from fairly loudly. Raehyun sat there with a blank face as her fellow 99 liners danced around crazily behind her small figure. "I hate it here."

her face 🤣🤣
why do i relate to this?
me to my siblings honestly
wooyoung's outfittttt

Finally calming down, the three boys took a seat by Raehyun, the four of them sharing their experiences with the filming and preparations for their upcoming comeback. "I think I looked pretty," the red-haired female commented, doing a peace sign to the camera as she smiled, her lips dropping into a frown as she playfully glared at San for saying she wasn't. "San I will throw you off a cliff," she said seriously, staring at him.

"I'd like to see you try!" San yelled as the two stood up and began chasing around the room with Wooyoung laughing and Yunho smiling, trying to not participate in their antics. "Yah! Kim Raehyun stop trying to hit me with a chair!"

"Stop annoying me then!" Raehyun yelled back, setting the chair down and returning to her original spot, smiling innocently as she spoke. "ATINY I'm not a violent person," she said with a cute smile as San shook his head no behind her, mouthing the word 'liar' behind her, which she noticed and turned around to hit him but the male ran away.

"I'm going to put on a song," Wooyoung said, standing up and heading to the stereo as the remaining three sat, reading comments.

"Sanie, how is Eunchae? She's amazing, perfectly healthy," he said giving a thumbs up with a smile. As they continued to read comments, Wooyoung turns on BTS's Fake Love, Raehyun standing up to dance with Wooyoung.

dance king and queen!!
the talent is astronomical
i love you 💘💓💗💕💖
raehyun's hair is everything

"I want to give spoilers," Raehyun sighed out, fixing her top as she leaned down, wrapping her arms around Yunho's neck as she messed up his hair. The three males turned to her and said no in unison like triplets which lowkey freaked the female out. "Okay then...I won't..." she pursed her lips tightly together.

"Fun fact ATINY, Hyunie drew the images that have been releasing recently," Yunho pointed out as they clapped their hands, applauding the female who smiled and did a peace sign by her eye. "It took her 21 years to draw like that," Yunho followed up with a laugh as Raehyun slapped him softly.

"Okay I'm going to go get a snack," Raehyun commented, walking towards the door whilst singing to Mayday by VICTON with a rhythm in her steps.

"She's weird," San commented, pointing at the door as the three continued without her.