Collaboration

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀):

As a comeback special, PANDORA was asked to perform prior to their actual comeback in February

As a comeback special, PANDORA was asked to perform prior to their actual comeback in February. Obviously, the girls agreed and went to Show Champion for the collaboration stage between PANDORA and Raehyun of ATEEZ. The five-member girl group made their way to their waiting room that was beside ATEEZ's. Vivian sighs, plopping down on the couch that was inside the room. "Ha~ I'm too tired~" she whined as she laid on the couch.

Hayoung approached her member with an amused smile. She slaps the younger's feet off the couch before sitting down herself, pulling her phone out to check any social media updates. "We barely did anything V, stop complaining," she told the girl with a slight chuckle.

Mayse sat on the floor with Minhee as Eunchae stood, taking off her puffy jacket. "Well, I'm sleeping so goodnight!~" Mayse announced, laying on the ground that was covered by a mat. Her breathing calmed down as she peacefully slept with her best friend by her side.

"And she's out cold," Minhee laughed, checking her phone as their staff members began to pile into the room. Filling the room's vanity tables with cosmetics products and hair curlers, straighter, blow dryers etc. Lola entered the room with a rack filled with clothes.

"Do not fret! Your fashion saviour is here to give you justice~" she raised her hand as she spoke, dragging the rack behind her before spinning it around to show the awake girls their outfits for the stage. "I designed everything," the Chinese female boasted, flicker the hair on her right shoulder off as she gave a little shrug. "Like always."

The four awake members of PANDORA couldn't help but chuckle at her words. The song the group would be performing today was TWICE's KNOCK KNOCK. "I'll go call Hyunie from next door," Eunchae called, leaving the room. The reddish haired girl walked over to the room beside PANDORA's and knocked once before the door was opened by the nine-member group's manager. "Annyeong!" she beamed as their manager allowed her into the room.

"Baby!~" a loud voice cheered as San ran up to the Stray Kids member, engulfing her into a hug, lifting her off her feet and lightly spinning her around before setting her down. "What are you doing here?" he asked, arm comfortably around her waist.

"Yah, get a room!" Yunho called out to the two who stuck their tongues at him cheekily.

"Aish, they're perfect for each other," Wooyoung commented, turning his head away from the couple in sadness. Woosan has been defeated.

"But to answer," she snickered, thinking of their newest song as she spoke. "Your question, I'm here for my girl," Eunchae gestured to Raehyun who sat beside Yunho with her Airpods in. Eunchae walked up to the ATEEZ member and poked the side of her head.

"I swear to god Mingi if you-" Raehyun spoke in a dangerous tone, moving her head to glare at the male before breaking into a big smile. "Oh! Hi Eun!" she giggled as her members gave her a deadpanned look.

Eunchae giggled at her best friend. "Hi Rae, time to go get ready, kaja~" she spoke, singing the last bit, rubbing her hands together, bouncing lightly before laughing.

"Noona does it better than us!" Jongho laughed as the group heard and watched Eunchae do the small bit of WONDERLAND's choreography.

"She's the tenth member!" Hongjoong announced as the group laughed. Raehyun gathered her things and the two girls made their way next door but not before saying goodbye to the other members.

-- PERFORMANCE TIME --

After spending almost half an hour getting ready, the six singers were finally ready to perform. Raehyun stood by Minhee as a Show Champion staff walked over to them with a camera in hand. "Minhee-ssi, Raehyun-ssi, what are you doing?" the staff asked as he filmed the two girls.

"Right now we're waiting backstage," Minhee informed, fixing her in-ear as she stood with Raehyun, who adjusted her pants. The older one nodded at her words. "We're performing TWICE sunbaenim's KNOCK KNOCK today and we hope fans enjoy the stage," Minhee continued to speak before raising her fist and quietly mumble a 'fighting' to which Raehyun followed.

"Raehyun how does it feel to perform with PANDORA?" the staff ask Raehyun who stayed stood with Minhee however now, Vivian and Mayse had joined them. The other two members were getting their makeup retouched before going onto the stage to perform.

"Honestly it's an honour really. These girls are really hardworking ladies, I'm glad to be performing with them," Raehyun said, wrapping an arm around Vivian's shoulders with a smile on her face. "Also this is my audition to join them," she laughed as the other three followed along.

"Well PD-nim, can she join us?" Vivian teased as she glanced at Mayse who laughed. What the 98 liner said wasn't wrong. Mayse was PANDORA's CEO and creator.

Pretending to think, Mayse poses before answering like a CEO. "Right now I believe five members are enough for PANDORA," she began before Minhee interrupted, telling the youngest to stop acting so mature. "Okay okay, I think having Raehyun unnie join PANDORA would be amazing~ I would have to talk to Youngjae oppa and KQ about it though," she answered with a giggle.

"Children!~" Hayoung called as the four of them turned to face her and Eunchae, standing by the steps to get onto the stage.

"Ne grandma?~" all four of them called back in a teasing tone as Hayoung glared at them. The four girls snickered at their leader's expression before waving goodbye to the staff camera and headed onto the stage to perform.

hayoung: sana, tzuyu
vivian: chaeyoung, momo
eunchae: jeongyeon,
raehyun: dahyun, mina
minhee: nayeon
mayse: jihyo