Raehyun with A.C.E & Golden Child

Raehyun was at M!Countdown for her Answer promotions with the loveable ATEEZ. She held the camera for their logbook and rushed to the stage where some friends of hers were standing backstage, getting ready to perform. The green dyed haired female ran into the studio where the stage was located and gave out a big smile in front of the camera. "Uncle!" she called, giggling as she jogged up to the person she had called.

"Oh, Raehyun-ah it's been a while huh?" Donghun chuckled, turning around to face the girl who held a camera in her hand. "Oh? Logbook?" he questioned, tilting his head as he pointed to the camera that she held. The female nodded and giggled, framing him in the video. "Annyeong everyone!~"

"Cha, ATINY," Raehyun started as she filmed both her and Donghun. "This is uncle Donghun," she gestured to him as the male gave a kind smile. "Where's the other uncle?" she asked, looking around. "Uncle Sehyoon?~ Uncle Sehyoon?~" she called as the said male approached her and Donghun. "Yay! Both my uncles are here!" she giggled out.

"Aigoo, our Raehyunie grew up didn't she?" WOW chuckled, patting her hair as he and Donghun laughed at Raehyun's pouty face.

"I don't like you anymore," she sulked. "I'm going to Channie oppa," she frowned and walked over to the red-haired maknae. "Oppa annyeong!~" she cheered as the male smiled and greeted her back. She stopped filming for Logbook when a backstage camera approached them to ask a few questions.

"I know Raehyun through Donghun hyung but I'm also a big fan of ATEEZ," Chan answered the question that the staff had asked him. Raehyun gave a nod and a thumbs up.

While Chan spoke to the camera with Byeongkwan, who approached them midway through the interview, Raehyun felt a tap on her shoulder. The female turned her head to look over the shoulder that was tapped on, however, was greeted with golden eye contacts. She jolts back and lets out a yelp as the entire group of A.C.E let out small chuckles. "Ah! That's not funny!" she whined, slapping Jun on the arm as he laughed at her reaction. "You're all mean to me," she pouted, stomping her feet as a child would.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry," Jun let out in between laughs.

"You don't seem sorry," she replied with a glare. The taller male sighed, breathless from laughing so much and patted her head, a gentle smile plastered on his face.

"I'll buy you lunch?" he bribed as Raehyun crossed her arms, huffing and turning away to face Donghun who had a smile on his face. "I'll get you another plushie?" he tried again. Still, the female ignored his bribes and walks off, his hand falling to his side as she walked down the hallways.

"A.C.E to the stage please," the staff called.

•••

"Annyeong, Raehyun here again," she waved to the camera in her hand. "I'm currently not with my members nor am I filming for us," she informed, filming her face. It was clear to see that she was sitting on a couch in the waiting room however the many voices being heard from behind the camera gave the viewers an idea of where she was. "That's right, I'm with my third family," she giggles, extending her arm as Joochan and Seungmin jumped onto the couch, waving to the camera as she filmed the three of them.

"Why were you sulking before?" Joochan turned to face his childhood friend with a concerned expression. Prior to where they were now, Joochan found the female walking around the halls by herself, looking quite lost after going to the bathroom. He called her and took her to Golden Child's waiting room instead of leaving her stranded in the hallways of Mnet.

Raehyun looked over to him with her lips in a tight thin line. "A friend of mine scared me and I don't want to talk to him right now," she replied with a pout. Joochan lightly chuckled. "Yah! It's not funny! You know I get scared easily!" she whined, slapping his arm repeatedly as Seungmin filmed. The ATEEZ member then felt her phone vibrate in her lap. She stopped slapping her best friend and checked the device to see a text notification from her manager.

manager oppa 🥰
raehyun-ah
almost time to perform
head to the stage now

Raehyun lightly smiled and responded to her manager before standing with the ten members of Golden Child. They were performing before her group so she thought she might as well leave for the stage with the boys. The female frowned, getting tired of walking around so she jumped onto Bomin, who luckily caught her and gave the girl the piggyback ride she deserved.

"Oppa I'm here!~" she giggled, jumping off Bomin's back, kissing his cheek in thankfulness, watching as he approached the stage with his members. "Golden Child Fighting!~" she cheered like a child as Yunho walked over to the female, hugging her waist with a smile.