윤호 머리 염색 ❤️💇

"ATINY hi~" Raehyun smiled cheekily as she stood in the bathroom of KQ, the phone recording the Livestream resting against the mirror or the bathroom as she laid the equipment she got for tonight's events. "Yunho wanted me to dye his hair, so that's what I'm doing!" she giggles as Yunho waltz into the room with a deadpanned face.

yunho i'm so sorry baby
raehyun do be a hairstylist tho
she's so giggly about this i love it!
jin who? i only know raehyun 😤🤚

"Correction," Yunho began as he sat down in front of her. "I am forced to be doing this because the others bailed," he ratted as Raehyun chuckled at his pouty lips. "You better do a good job bubs."

"I will~ I have experience," the girl reassured before pulling a face from behind him. "Somewhat," she giggled at his worried expression. "Just trust me bubs!" Raehyun patted his shoulder as she gathered everything to begin the procedure.

rae and yunho calling each other bubs is everything
my babies
okay but why does she look like a professional?
plot twist: rae has done this before

"Have you done this before bubs? That's what ATINY are asking," Yunho read off the screen, turning slightly to watch his fellow 99 liner mix the colour in a small container. "ATINY, she's dyeing my hair redder for promotions. So we'll match~" he winked with a smile.

"I've seen the hairstylist unnies do it many times when I get my hair dyed," Raehyun explained the origin of her skills, finishing the last of the mixing process for the dye. "ATINY, please do not dye your hair. It will die like mine," she warned with a serious face. "Also, I've done this for Chae before." she laughed at the memory with her best friend.

"I'm scared now," Yunho sighed, gripping the black plastic cape-like item that covered his shoulders and back from any dye falling. "If this is messed up, I will have to go see the stylist noonas," he said with closed eyes, scrunching up his face as he felt Raehyun's gloved hands parting his roots, a paste going onto his head. "ATINY does it look good so far?"

wow raehyunie has skillsssss
can she dye my hair?
omg the apple twins!!!
be careful of jongho rae and yunho!!

Raehyun giggles lightly as she read the comments whilst rubbing the dye into Yunho's hair. "ATINY is calling us the apple twins and to be careful of our maknae," she informed the taller male who smiled in response. "Okay! It says to leave it for 15 minutes then rinse it out!" she said. "Bubs go do something for fifteen minutes then come back~" she shooed the male away, leaning against the sink to read the following comments. Yunho nodded and went to go eat since he hadn't eaten dinner yet due to Raehyun calling him to let her dye his hair.

"Rae-ah, will you dye my hair? Of course ATINY, just tell me when and where," the female smiled softly, reading even more comments. "Yunho went to go get food. I dragged him here as soon as he came into the company," she chuckled. She hums lightly to an unfamiliar tune, smiling softly as she gently bops her head to the sound she makes. "Did I hear about Seungwoo oppa's solo debut? Of course, I did! Subinie and I are cheering him on, oppa fighting~" she raised both fists in a cheering tone before going back to reading comments.

seungwoo and raehyun would be cute together
we stan a hairstylist
dye your hair next!!
pretty baby

The female stayed talking to her fans until Yunho returned. "Bubs I'm back!" Yunho called out, entering the bathroom, still dressed with the black plastic around his neck. Raehyun giggles at his appearance, waving him to hurry over to her side for her to wash out the extra dye. "I'm scared this will come out brighter than we expect it to."

"No don't worry bubs~ I put very little of the dye," she informed, her fingers running through her now wet hair. After shampooing and conditioning his hair like normal, Raehyun softly pulls him to sit back in front of the camera so she could style his hair.

"ATINY I love you," Yunho random smiles, throwing up two-finger hearts and winking before checking his phone for messages and playing a game. "How much longer bubs?"

"Almost done!" she chimed, doing final touches before showing the camera the final product. Leaning down so her head was just above his shoulder. "ATINY~ how is it?" she asked as she ruffled his freshly dried and styled hair.

omg it looks so good
okay now i want raehyun to be my hairstylist
DYE MY HAIR NEXT
THE TECHNIC AND BEAUTY

Raehyun giggled as both she and Yunho said their goodbyes, ending the v live and going home to show the boys.