Chapter Thirty-Three

"But why do you want to lock Keygan up with Devon? What does even the two has to do with each other?" With an obvious frown, Keyara leaned towards the mirror and looked at Danika with a slight tilt of her head. It was after school, and when Danika pulled her by her hand and tugged her into the restroom, this was not something Keyara was expecting. Indeed she expected something more. . . interesting, but definitely not putting that two indifferent guys into the same room.

Danika sighed, twirling a finger around her hazel lock. "I'll tell you later, I don't know if you'll agree if I do it now."

Keyara pulled a deeper frown. "I'm not getting involved in some crazy shit if it that's dark."

"It's not that shit, okay." Danika shook her head, crossing her arms. "You just need to stay with me, in case something goes wrong."

"So I'm not really involved with whatever you're going to do now?"

Danika pursed her lips. "No, you're not."

Keyara looked down at her feet for a solid 5 seconds. Danika wasn't usually this focused and she appeared way serious about this matter, that involved both, Devon and Keygan. She was remembered the scene Devon accidentally bumped into the blonde, which caused a massive, awkward air to break out. Both of the guys were pissed with just a collide.

Sighing, though knowing she would regret it, Keyara glanced up and nodded. "Alright, what's the plan?"

Danika's lips formed a small smile, just genuine enough to make Keyara believe this was really important for herself, her brother and her friend. Danika brought Keyara to a guy who looked just as tall as Danika. Cropped hair dude with a nose piercing, which Keyara wasn't sure if it was allowed in school.

He was leaning against the wall as they both approached him. As he noticed the pair, he got to his feet and exchanged a small hug with Danika.

A friendly guy, Keyara noted.

"Keyara, this is Samuel, and Samuel, Keyara."

They exchanged a small nod before Samuel raised his eyebrows at Danika, almost look expectantly. "Remember our deal?"

Danika rolled her eyes. "Free pizza for a month."

"I believe that's heaven."

"I expected nothing else from you but I'm still disappointed," Danika said.

"Produce a cricket team, I don't give a fuck." Samuel grumbled when Danika didn't give him any retort and turned to Keyara, who was staring into space. His lips carved a smirk, the one someone offer when they knew they just have the right person with them. "Hey, beautiful, do you believe in love in first sight?"

Keyara snapped out of her little dream world and brought her surprised gaze towards him. Registering his words, she maintained her usual scowl. "No, but I do believe in annoyed in first place."

Samuel snickered. "Someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed."

"Shut up, Sam." Danika slid her phone back inside her pocket. "Keygan's gonna come out from that door any second." She pointed at the door Keyara knew the entire football team would use to exit every single day. "Your job is simple, all you need is to wait until all of them leaves and push him into the boxing room."

"Why?" Sam mused..

"No questions, just do what I say."

"Damn bossy," Sam whispered to himself. "Why can't one of you do this?"

Danika heaved out a sigh. "Because Keygan would definitely not recognize us, dummy."

Sam looked really lost for a second, before he nodded, still with an expression of comically confused. "Okay, that's all?"