00:02

Chapter Two |
A l e s s a n d r a p o v

I was on my way driving to Mystic Falls—oh Mystic falls. I hate that place with a profound passion. Sadly it's where I grew up for the first chapter of my life. I haven't been there in years. Looking at how dreadful the place already looked, I wasn't really happy to be back. If you actually haven't noticed I'm one hundred year old vampire. I have been through a lot of shit throughout my life.

Once Damon and Stefan left me I became a cold hearted emotionless bitch. I started killing people, getting tattoos, getting piercings and became a not so nice person. It's something I'm use too.

I was driving down the highway and my music was blasting loud. I was singing along to Ellie Goulding's new song and the windows were down. I felt like there was nothing that could put a damper on my day until I saw that dreadful sign. I saw the mystic falls sign and I knew that I was arriving to my destination soon.

I knew that they weren't even going to recognize me because I know they're used to seeing a girly, sweet and perky Alessandra—but I'm not eight years-old anymore. I used to be so giggly, happy and upbeat when I was younger. Flower Dresses were the only thing I would wear but now I don't even wear dresses that often. It's Kind of hard to where a dress when blood ends up finding its way on it.

I was wearing my leather jacket with my black striped button up blouse, my black ripped skinny jeans paired and my black vans. Black is my favorite color, I wear it most often. I also was wearing a sentimental necklace that my mother gave me when I was five years old. It says property of Salvatore. I really didn't put any effort into my outfit today because I'm not expecting to sit down & chat. I only wanted one thing, & that's to see them dead.

I pulled up to a gas station because my range was running out of gas.

"60 on pump 1 please." I said, while handing the clerk my cash & a chocolate bar. Something strange happened when i handed him my money. His finger ended up burning mine & I knew that burning feeling anywhere.

It was vervain.

I stood there & watched him pack my item away. He was so oblivious to what just happened but he pretended like he wasn't wearing vampire poison. Why would a human just being wearing vampire poison?

I scanned the small gas station,  curious to if the guy was a vampire hunter or something about. My eyes end up landing on something that was in the back room. The door was wooden and crusty, with the words room, plastered on it.  I noticed it was cracked slightly & I let my eyes scan over some of the things in the room. I recognized a whole bunch of guns and weapons used to kill vampires specifically.

"Would that be all?" He asked me & I immediately looked away from the room, eagerly nodding. I grabbed my bar, heading for the door.

I heard shuffling, as my body was half way through leaving.

"You forgot something, ma'am." The clerk said. I knew I wasn't forgetting anything, I had the candy bar in my hand. I slowly turned around & I noticed cross barrow in his hand, aimed somewhat to my heart.

"You're kidding." I said flatly. The one day I try not hurt anyone, someone tempts me.

"Put your hands up where I could see them." He said  roughly.

"No, why don't you just shoot me." I said while opening my candy bar & taking a bite. I will never take orders from a human, ever.

"I'm more of a torture type of guy." He said & righted his grip on the barrow. I just stood there watching him amused by his efforts to scare me.

"You're aim sucks. You might want to move a little more to the left if you're trying to aim for my heart." I said. He stood there growing more frustrated.

"I said to put you hands up!" He yelled, louder, but I still didn't listen. I know I'm stubborn.

Next thing I knew I saw a wooden sphere flying out from the gun. I caught it with my right hand and immediately threw it back at him with more force.bIt ended up going into his neck and he started gaging and clutching onto his neck.

Why do they even try?

A/N: Do you think she is being harsh on Stefan and Damon?