00:24

Damon pov

+

9:46 am →

"No your not." I said as I stood right in front of Aless. She was about to hop into the taxi that was going to take her to the airport.

"What?" She looked at me confused. Stefan walked up behind her pulling her suitcase out of her hand.

We walked away, heading towards my truck.

"Did I miss something?" She asked while stumbling behind us.

She must be out of her mind if she thought that we were going to let her leave Mystic Falls.

"Guys I'm already late for my flight..." She sighed while stopping dead in her tracks.

"You're not leaving Aless-Alex." Stefan corrected himself.

"Why am I not leaving?" She had her hands crossed over her chest and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Why would you want to leave?" I asked.

"Why do you guys live here anyways? This is the place that reminds you of everything you ever lost." She retorted.

"It's our home. Your home." Stefan said. We were both leaning on the hood of the car as we watched the wind blow through her hair.

She was breathtakingly beautiful.

She sighed and stared down at her feet awkwardly.

"I'm not staying here forever." She huffed while hopping into the backseat of my Range.

Stefan sent me a smug smile than got into the passenger seat.

I couldn't let her leave. There was so much we wanted to know about our sister. What's her favorite color, favorite food..

Well there's one important thing I want to know.

Who the hell turned her into a vampire?

~

Stefan pov

+

10:32 am →

I can't believe I'm sitting in front of her and she's laughing. I'd never thought that I would be able to make her smile.

"You're lying!" She yelled as she threw a popcorn in my face.

"Aless im not lying, Damon?" I said looking over to Damon who was smirking.

"We did." He said.

"Wait a minute. So your telling me that you both dated  Elena?" She asked while gasping.

"Yep, guess who ended up with her." Damon said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"That's...some bizarre stuff." She said while grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"So what about that blonde chick, Caroline?" She asked.

"I don't think you want to know about that." Damon said and I laughed. Maybe Our track record with women isn't the best.

Alessandra pov

+

11:39 am →

I've always imagined this day.

Well not exactly like this.

Wasn't expecting to see Damon and Stefan outside of my hotel. I thought they were going to let me leave without making me feel like shit but I guess not.

I'm actually happy that they stopped me because in this moment...

Sitting in front of the fireplace, munching on popcorn and drinking booze...

Makes me feel like I finally got my brothers back.

~

12:23 pm →

"So you were a ripper?" I asked. My heart slowly ached for him.

"You have no idea. That's why I can help people...you know, to like control their lust because I've been through it. I helped Elena a bit & Caroline as well. " Stefan said.

"I haven't had my amazing days as being a vampire as well." I said while watching the fire spark up.

This conversation got way deep too fast.

"Neither have I. I'm a horrible person. Still am." Damon said bluntly, while taking a swig from his whiskey bottle.

"No you're not Damon." Stefan sighed.

"Think back at everything we ever done over the centuries,  exactly."

Damon breathed.

~

Damon pov

+

1:00 pm →

I want to ask her so bad but I'm scared. What if it's a touchy subject for her? I don't want her to get mad at us.

I don't want her to run away from us again.

"Aless?" I asked totally forgetting that I didn't call her by Alex.

"Hmmm?"

"How did you become a vampire?" I asked. I regretted it as soon as the words flew out my mouth. I don't think I have enough strength to hear this story.

"Klaus."

A/N: Vote if you liked this chapter.