00:23

Alessandra pov

+

My face came to view with curly dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. His pearl white skin glistened beautifully under the cheap hotel chandelier.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed once I saw Klaus's face. He had that devilish smirk on his face.

"I heard you came back home." He said while barging into my hotel.

"You're brothers didn't want you?" He asked trying to be funny. I had a stone cold expression on my face.

I glanced at his body and I quickly looked away I didn't want him to know that I was staring at him.

"I'm just trying to lighten up the mood love."

"I don't want the mood to be lightened up love I want you out of my hotel room." I said, mocking his accent. He let out a small chuckle as he slowly walked up towards me.

My cheeks started to turn red and my breath hitched.

He knows exactly what he's doing and I hate it. "I should be leaving." I said while turning around. He quickly grabbed my upper arm and pushed me up against the hotel door.

"You haven't seen me in over a hundred years and this is the first thing you do to me?" I asked while staring deep into his eyes.

He looked down at my neck, licking his lips slowly. He sped away into the living room, looking outside of the windows.

"After leaving you I realized that you weren't like those other girls Alessandra."

He said looking at me, he was walking slowly around the living room while I was still glued to the front door.

"I really loved you." He said while running his fingers through his hair.

"I just was a killer. I didn't care about woman's feelings. I loved you I just didn't know it yet"

He said slowly while popping back in front of me. The wind swayed my hair quickly away from face.

He was inches away from me and I stared deep into his blue eyes.

"I still do." He said and smashed his lips into mine. I dropped my suitcase and wrapped my arms around his neck. I quickly jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. I ran my fingers through his curly hair because I knew he always liked when I did that.

He walked over to the kitchen counter, still not breaking the kiss.

He threw all the things that were on the kitchen counter Onto the floor. His lips ended up to my neck as he continued leaving trails of kisses. He returned back to my lips and he bit down on it roughly. I immediately broke the kiss, finally getting back to me senses.

"I'm not doing this klaus."

We were both breathing heavy and the hotel looked a mess. I ran my fingers through my hair and hopped off the kitchen island.

I straightened up my shirt and I gave him one last look.

I quickly grabbed my suitcase sped out of the hotel room.

A/N: What did I just do?
vote if you liked this chapter.