00:03

Alessandra

+

The wind was blowing heavily over the trees, The sun was out a little and the birds were chirping like crazy. I found myself admiring how beautiful the day. The trees were blowing effortlessly through the wind, while people of Mystic Falls went about there day.

I was sipping on my caramel Frapuccino while observing the different yet similar architecture built of Mystic Falls. I remember some of the old shops that have been replaced with others. I was sitting on a chair that gave me a panorama view of the highly populated town area. It was ironic that people were just going about  their lives, not knowing that they live among vampires.

The weather was perfect for my outfit. I was wearing a maroon blouse with a grey skater skirt. I paired it with my black chelsea boots. As the wind picked up, I placed my hair in a simple ponytail. I was wearing my black shades because I wanted to conceal my identity just a little.. Even though I didn't believe they would recognize me, I still wanted to be unrecognizable.

As I scoped through the different civilians my eyes landed on someone familiar. I lowered my glasses to the bridge of my nose, studying him closely. All while drinking my coffee.

I knew It was Damon. But everything about him was just so different. His hair, his eyes, his face. Time completely changed him. My eyes scanned over his body, he was wearing a leather jacket, some jeans & a pair of black boots. There was something different about him, He didn't look gentle anymore. He looked damaged, possibly even guarded.

A rush of guilt & anguish filled my emotions. I wanted to just hug him, talk to him—ask him what's been going on. I quickly looked away once his eyes diverted to where I was sitting. I knew I stared longer than I should've. It was weird finally seeing him, it's like I didn't even recognize my brother standing across the street.

I immediately brushed off my sappy thoughts. I stood up from the bench, walking away in the opposite direction.

In this moment I was nervous. Just go in & kill. That's all you have to do, don't try to talk & listen to what they have to say. Just kill & leave. You could do that, Right?

Those were the words I kept telling myself as I was parked in front of the their house. I had a duffel bag full of wooden spheres that I always kept in my Range. I pulled a hair pin from my leather jacket pocket & pinned up some of the strands of hair that was falling from my bun.

I took one last look in the mirror, making sure I looked okay. You can do this. I said, convincing myself that I could knock on there door. I shoved two of the wooden daggers in the inside of my jacket &  I hopped out my car.

I opened the front hood of my car & searched around, looking at the different mechanical parts. I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I picked up a wire that looked important and tore it with satisfaction. I dusted my hands on my black jeans, closing the hood.

"You can do this." I whispered to myself. I hesitantly walked up the steps that led me to my brothers. I could see visible lights through  the windows, reassuring me that someone was home. I wondered which brother would open the door.

I took a deep breath & knocked on the front door. Once I heard the door unlock, my heart started to beat rapidly.

The door finally opened, I was revealed to forest green eyes & a confused look. A small smile former on my lips as I stared at him. I couldn't believe I was actually standing in front of him.

A/N: Which Salvatore?